• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How to enquire with Canada Customs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
On Intellicig it says the order was processed on the 20th, posted on the 23rd and then it gives the tracking number. I put the tracking number in the Royal Mail site and get the following " Your item, posted on 23/04/09 with reference XXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in CANADA".

That's when I land in limbo. It's not that I'm expecting it to be delivered already...I'd just like to know what stage of the game I'm at.

I had an order from Florida that made it all the way to my local P.O. without getting scanned once. Its an anomaly...but can happen.

DMacRae

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central NY (Fingerlakes)
On Intellicig it says the order was processed on the 20th, posted on the 23rd and then it gives the tracking number. I put the tracking number in the Royal Mail site and get the following " Your item, posted on 23/04/09 with reference XXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in CANADA".

That's when I land in limbo. It's not that I'm expecting it to be delivered already...I'd just like to know what stage of the game I'm at.

I'm guessing, just from the way mine have been handled, that they missed the scan when it landed in Customs and that is where it is. So far, I've gotten all my orders (Canada, US and Netherlands-Janty) except the UK ones (intellicig and Totally Wicked.) For some reason, the UK ones get stuck in Customs. My Totally Wicked order has been in Customs since April 14!

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
I'm guessing, just from the way mine have been handled, that they missed the scan when it landed in Customs and that is where it is. So far, I've gotten all my orders (Canada, US and Netherlands-Janty) except the UK ones (intellicig and Totally Wicked.) For some reason, the UK ones get stuck in Customs. My Totally Wicked order has been in Customs since April 14!

I guess shiny black and red boxes must catch someones attention at customs :(

DMacRae

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central NY (Fingerlakes)
I guess shiny black and red boxes must catch someones attention at customs :(
Well, we can always hope that it's in a big pile of boxes and the Customs employees are working at the normal speed of bureaucrats. Surely they're getting close, though.

Preston Girl - Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread