Not open for further replies.

Drip Drops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.liquivapeus.com
Hello,

I just recieved my KGO starter kit yesterday and loaded up a Boge LR 510 carto using the condom method.

Can someone please explain to me how to properly fill a smok Tech XL 510 Single Coil Cartomizer? Im not sure if the condom method that works with the Boges will work with the XL's. Please shed some light on this subject

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
The condom method works fine. You might have to let the juice soak in a little longer and you'll probably have to fill the condom a couple times to get the carto filled, but it works.

I prefer to fill from the mouth side. Fill the condom 3/4 full of juice.
Slowly insert mouth end of carto until it bottoms out.
turn right side up and let soak a few seconds.
Remove condom. Wait for a minute until all juice is soaked in.
Repeat until juice bubble forms in center hole in the connector end as you push carto into condom.
When juice bubble forms, pull carto out (while still mouth side down).
Turn upright. let soak a minute and wipe down.

That's it. Works with any carto.

Drip Drops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.liquivapeus.com
Thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it.

Loaded up an XL Carto with some 18mg 80/20 Cake Mix juice and it vapes pretty well. Don't know if I see much of a difference compared to the Boge 510 LR.

Anyone have a strong preference on either the Boge LR's or the Smok Tech XL's? It seems to me like the XL's just use a lot more juice for about the same performance.

What are your thoughts ? I would like to order a bunch of one kind or the other in bulk for my KGO

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it.

Loaded up an XL Carto with some 18mg 80/20 Cake Mix juice and it vapes pretty well. Don't know if I see much of a difference compared to the Boge 510 LR.

Anyone have a strong preference on either the Boge LR's or the Smok Tech XL's? It seems to me like the XL's just use a lot more juice for about the same performance.

What are your thoughts ? I would like to order a bunch of one kind or the other in bulk for my KGO

I haven't metered it out but it stands to reason the Smoktech 1.7 Ohm would use a little more juice than the Boge 2.0 Ohm just being somewhat hotter cartos. OTOH from my experience the Smoktech seem to produce a little more vapor, flavor & TH from the same juice than the Boge, plus they hold almost twice as much liquid, so it's a trade-off; it really comes down to personal preference.

BTW I don't know how many you're planning to order but CCV has a very sweet deal on both if you order 15 of a kind, and all their shipping is free. Their Smoktech 1.7 Ohm are called The Resurrector cartomizers. Crystal Clear Vaping Also if you're just interested in the Boge & don't mind paying shipping here's a killer deal on them (and some other stuff as well): Boge Products - DiscountVapers.com

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread