How we know PG is safer than analog cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddy

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
west london uk
quote.... '' E-cigarettes are in fact considered by many reputable doctors and others in the field of tobacco harm reduction to be between one-hundredth and one thousandth as harmful as readily available tobacco cigarettes....''

hope i am not being picky but it would come across in a more positive light if the 'harmful' was worded ''harmeless'' as you are doing a comparison to analogues!!

just my 2 'pence' :)

great work by the way!!!

quote.... '' E-cigarettes are in fact considered by many reputable doctors and others in the field of tobacco harm reduction to be between one-hundredth and one thousandth as harmful as readily available tobacco cigarettes....''

hope i am not being picky but it would come across in a more positive light if the 'harmful' was worded ''harmeless'' as you are doing a comparison to analogues!!

just my 2 'pence' :)

great work by the way!!!

I reworded it in the way I read it to the legislators... but forgot to reword this... will do it now.. thanks!

Used... "Experts in Tobacco Harm Reduction state e-cigarettes are 100 to 1000 times less harmful than traditional cigarettes.".

matejbusic

Jun 25, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

Niniane

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Louisiana
matejbusic, your post might have more credibility if it wasn't directly copied off of websites selling "natural" beauty and anti-aging products, since it can be easily construed as scare tactics specifically designed to up sales of their own pg-free items (just in case you are not aware, it was also posted word-for-word on a site full of other highly...debatable...information as well).

As an additional heads up, your credibility might also be better served if you just choose one thread to which your reply best applies, and only post it there. Yes, spamming it as a reply to a bunch of different threads all over the board might multiply the raw number of people who see your reply. However, it doesn't increase the chance that people will believe you, and in fact it will most likely just increase the probability that people automatically ignore your posts as "yet another one from the fanatic who spams the advertising from those anti-aging sites in every thread."

ramblingrose

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
New Jersey USA
GREAT THREAD its good to keep the public informed on what we are smoking, and if any of you vapours want to clean out your lungs OZONATE.
Eh? We're not smoking. "if any of you vapours want to clean out your lungs..." - are you not one of us? If not, we don't need comments from the gallery.

Bones

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
Austin, Texas
This guy joined just to post this BS - - Look at his record - That's all he's posted anywhere!

Yea - I read the data sheet myself - While many of the above mentioned side effects can occur - The rate of occurrence and the severity of the reaction are all LOW to NEGLIGIBLE - - - - Read the sheet of which you speak - Compared to the dangers of TOBACCO SMOKING - Lesser of two evils by A LIGHT YEAR!

There are so very many things wrong with that list of panicky over-reactive hysteria peddling that I'm not even going to try - Just read the data sheet for yourself - If it irritates you don't use it - It only does that to some not 100% - GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Inhalation:
Low hazard for usual industrial handling. May cause respiratory
tract irritation

PG MIGHT give you a skin rash - TOBACCO WILL KILL YOU -

Material Safety Data Sheet

The poster should get involved in this movement as well - Facts About Dihydrogen Monoxide

Bones

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
Austin, Texas
How bout the PG in cigarettes all these years? Was that one of the ingredients that was causing health problems?

I really don't see why you are trying to make that point? - It is counter productive - That is not the results we want nor the context we are discussing - It was not tested separately but as part of the Tobacco Cocktail -

robbiehatfield

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2009
I really don't see why you are trying to make that point? - It is counter productive - That is not the results we want nor the context we are discussing - It was not tested separately but as part of the Tobacco Cocktail -

Sounds to me like she was just asking a question...... No need to get in a huff IMHO....

Robbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread