Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I did in fact order from them. I got the Black clove, Menthol, Pomegranate, Aloha, Dark Honey tobacco and Tutti Fruity.

So far I've only vaped the Aloha and Pomegranate. Both are great in my opinion.

I heard the Clove is bangin'! I can't vape clove because it would likely take me back to memories I wish not to revisit. Good luck!

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Thanks! I'm giving a week for each flavor to really see how long the flavors keep me interested. I find sometimes that a juice taste great at first and then you either get bored or becomes sickening sweet. I'm looking for those that I can stick with in the long haul.

Make sure to shake before you use it.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
With my memory I often forget to shake it and it's still all good :)

I did get a sample of clove a while back, it's definitely different, I loved it at first but ended up tiring of it quickly and it was only a 3 ml sample :)

I've got a good stash of Mad Matador 26 which I'm vaping now, that's a good all day vape. Aloha is another one I really like. Don't care for the Red Tail ones, since they are mostly VG and I'm a PG man :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
With my memory I often forget to shake it and it's still all good :)

I did get a sample of clove a while back, it's definitely different, I loved it at first but ended up tiring of it quickly and it was only a 3 ml sample :)

I've got a good stash of Mad Matador 26 which I'm vaping now, that's a good all day vape. Aloha is another one I really like. Don't care for the Red Tail ones, since they are mostly VG and I'm a PG man :)

Yeah, I used to be all about shaking, even made a thread about it here. After that thread I decided I wanted to experiment with not shaking to see if there was a difference. The results are inconclusive because I stopped shaking and can't remember if there was/is a difference. Shaking is advised by countless vendors ranging from Halo to BWB to Copper Creek to Rawr to Aroma etc. So, this is not an Aroma phenomenon, WTA, or a pg/vg phenomenon (plus Aroma has more pg than vg offerings). It is advised but not critical by any means. So, next time anyone perpetuates the notion that Aroma is uniquely special on this topic, tell them they are misinformed.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
Yeah fruit and vegetable juice benefit from shaking as well, as do several other things. With a variety of ingredients in it as all e-juice has, it would only make sense to shake to ensure you are getting what is in there in the right proportions. I believe that all juice vendors should be telling their people this, it is only in our interest. When there is WTA in there as well, it doubly makes sense to tell us to shake. So I have to grin when I hear insinuations that there must be something strange about Aroma juice since they tell you to shake it. The truth is, they are right, it is strangely good, shaken or not!

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I agree. I think it is extra important to shake WTA juices so the WTA disperses evenly through out the juice.
Yeah fruit and vegetable juice benefit from shaking as well, as do several other things. With a variety of ingredients in it as all e-juice has, it would only make sense to shake to ensure you are getting what is in there in the right proportions. I believe that all juice vendors should be telling their people this, it is only in our interest. When there is WTA in there as well, it doubly makes sense to tell us to shake. So I have to grin when I hear insinuations that there must be something strange about Aroma juice since they tell you to shake it. The truth is, they are right, it is strangely good, shaken or not!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
why did I not feel anything? I didn't expect much but at least a little something would have been nice

What did you buy?
What mg?
When did you vape it i.e. morning, noon, night?
Had you vaped anything else prior?
I understand you weren't looking for much, but what were you looking for (even if just a little)?
Do you "feel anything" from standard nic?
Lastly how did you vape it and on what device e.g. cartos, attys, ce2, vv, big bat, pen style?
How long have you been vaping?
Lastly, what made you try WTA?

I always recommend either vaping WTA first thing in the morning without having any other nic present, or right before bed (at first).

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
why did I not feel anything? I didn't expect much but at least a little something would have been nice

I am quoting kingcobra here because I think this is worth reading...

Some people will try WTA and say they don't notice a difference, and others love it. I'm in the latter camp. There's no claim here being made that this is for everyone. I don't feel though that just saying that you feel you don't need it is a valid reason not to try it. It's sort of like getting your first PV, an ego for instance, and then saying you don't feel there's anything missing from your vaping, without even knowing whether that's the case or not because you haven't tried anything else.

For a lot of people, WTA comes a lot closer to the experience of smoking than regular vaping does. I both smoked and vaped for over a year and loved vaping, but now I realize that I was getting enough of the whole tobacco experience from the cigarettes not to notice what was missing with vaping.

Once I quit smoking, I sure found out. This was like a stimulant, bare stimulant, instead of a relaxant that cigarettes were. Where's the relaxation part of it? I knew I needed something else. WTA was that something else and I've never had myself wanting anything else.

One of the things you do need to get constant is the nic content. When I started vaping WTA I started with 24 mg and I had been vaping 36, so while I still could tell this was good stuff, it was only when I mixed it that I found real satisfaction, getting both enough nic and other alkaloids.

One of the things that struck me when I quit and before I found WTA is how ineffective nicotine replacement is for a lot of people as far as substituting for smoking. I wish I had WTA back then when I struggled mightily to get off smoking. I do admit that vaping regular juice is better than other NRTs, but it's still an NRT. The only real difference is that I could vape myself into enough of a nicotine stupor at a low cost. Other NRTs simply do not deliver anywhere near as much nic as vaping 36 mg all day.

For people who are new to WTA and are trying it for the first time, don't expect the first hit you take of it to bring on the angels singing. You have to at least give it a fair try. Some people do hear them sing right off, some don't. It's also a good idea IMO anyway to mix it and not vape it straight. It's not even that good of a vape straight up, and I always mix at least half regular juice with it. It's too relaxing otherwise, and it's also more economical to cut it this way, not to mention being able to use up all of the non WTA juice you have on hand.

So I'm grateful to the regular juice for breaking a 34 year habit I never dreamed I'd be able to break, but in the end I need something that simply works better than this. Getting off cigarettes and staying off them are sometimes two different stories. Before WTA, my long term success was not assured. It only took one tank full to assure me that I had made it for good, no doubt about it, and it's hard to put a price on that.

WTA is not for everyone though it seems. If it isn't for you, well at least you know it isn't if you've tried it.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
What did you buy?
What mg?
When did you vape it i.e. morning, noon, night?
Had you vaped anything else prior?
I understand you weren't looking for much, but what were you looking for (even if just a little)?
Do you "feel anything" from standard nic?
Lastly how did you vape it and on what device e.g. cartos, attys, ce2, vv, big bat, pen style?
How long have you been vaping?
Lastly, what made you try WTA?

I always recommend either vaping WTA first thing in the morning without having any other nic present, or right before bed (at first).

He tried my prickly pear from aroma 24 mg after it steeped for 3 months. It was in the afternoon. He just walked with me and his kids back from the Santa Monica Pier. i live on 11th street so it might have been the long walk. We where vaping the whole walk. He tried it on a 510 atty off my reo. I just think it is strange he felt nothing. It might have been the long walk but I felt the effects instantly. Think it is do to my history with WTA and i knew what to expect? Still strange because I felt the effects off the same juice and atty alot. Just strange that we both had totally different experiences with the same juice atty and pv. Does a different DT make a difference? I am curious too.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
He tried my prickly pear from aroma 24 mg after it steeped for 3 months. It was in the afternoon. He just walked with me and his kids back from the Santa Monica Pier. i live on 11th street so it might have been the long walk. We where vaping the whole walk. He tried it on a 510 atty off my reo. I just think it is strange he felt nothing. It might have been the long walk but I felt the effects instantly. Think it is do to my history with WTA and i knew what to expect? Still strange because I felt the effects off the same juice and atty alot. Just strange that we both had totally different experiences with the same juice atty and pv. Does a different DT make a difference? I am curious too.
All differences in people.
Perhaps a different flavor might produce a different result. The VG juices like Prickly Pear mute the WTA "experience" for me. The PG Aroma line is much more to my liking. That said, and I've said this before, WTA produces no instantaneous feeling for me aside from a great throat hit. Its effects come gradually with an increasing sense of satisfaction and well-being. That's just me, and I'm sure there are people for whom WTA has no affect at all.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
That might be it. I just borrowed my bottle of turkish tobacco with WTA today. I am interested in hearing the results. That is a PG based wta right?

Perhaps a different flavor might produce a different result. The VG juices like Prickly Pear mute the WTA "experience" for me. The PG Aroma line is much more to my liking. That said, and I've said this before, WTA produces no instantaneous feeling for me aside from a great throat hit. Its effects come gradually with an increasing sense of satisfaction and well-being. That's just me, and I'm sure there are people for whom WTA has no affect at all.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
WOW so that is true for you in general? I get the same WTA experience from the VG and PG line.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
WOW so that is true for you in general? I get the same WTA experience from the VG and PG line.

Yes, that is true for me in general. But keep in mind that I've determined that my number one priority, what gives me the most satisfaction when I vape is the throat hit. Flavor, vapor, other factors that you so succinctly and usefully rate in your great reviews are a distant second. I feel best with a PG, hi-Nic, WTA juice because it rips its way down and lets me know I'm alive by hitting me with a baseball bat. VG wraps that in a soft cotton blanket.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yes, that is true for me in general. But keep in mind that I've determined that my number one priority, what gives me the most satisfaction when I vape is the throat hit. Flavor, vapor, other factors that you so succinctly and usefully rate in your great reviews are a distant second. I feel best with a PG, hi-Nic, WTA juice because it rips its way down and lets me know I'm alive by hitting me with a baseball bat. VG wraps that in a soft cotton blanket.

Can't argue with this assessment!

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
I'm a mixer and what i mean by that is i like a little of this and a little of that. I tried the WTA about 3 months back, was having a hard time with analogs and had been using misc juices. It gave me what i was missing and had no further cravings for the analog. Was happy, happy. Vapping it alone was becomming very strong(wta 26mg,turkish,BJ and GIJ), even for a long, long time smoker, so I tried adding some amaretto that i had along with the WTA that i had in my tank and it took away the slight harshness and made it sweeter. So now i prefer to put a little, say tabacco blend, some pina calada, amaretto and maybe some coffee type blend along with my wta blend for the perfect in the morn vape. Now i don't have the need for wta to keep away the cravings but have grown to appreciate the taste with the wta and the extra added punch and add it to many different guices and i know i'll never go back to analogs, as i love the vapping taste way better now than any tabacco i've ever had. Thanks Aroma Ejuice...:vapor:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
It would be great if people would weigh in here...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/polls/296313-has-wta-juice-worked-you.html

As for me, WTA works for what I need it to do, which is bring me that added calmness.
That is the MAOIs at work, the extra whole tobacco alkaloids, of which nicotine is only one.

If you don't know what MAOIs are, then please look it up.

It is something that a fair number of smokers actually needed without knowing it.
And it is also something that a fair number of smokers never needed and could live perfectly fine without.

I like to combat the idea that everyone is the same, and everyone needs the same thing.
Where in life is that true? Why should vaping be any different?

As far as cigarettes go, they gave you everything you needed, and lots of stuff you didn't.
At least here, we can break down the components, educate ourselves, and make informed decisions.

As for me, I use WTA juice maybe once or twice a week.
I only need it when something stressful happens in my life, or when the crap hits the fan blades.

But when those moments arise, it helps make things better, just like cigarettes did.
And just like straight nicotine did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread