How WTA from Aroma Ejuice make me feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
Some people will try WTA and say they don't notice a difference, and others love it. I'm in the latter camp. There's no claim here being made that this is for everyone. I don't feel though that just saying that you feel you don't need it is a valid reason not to try it. It's sort of like getting your first PV, an ego for instance, and then saying you don't feel there's anything missing from your vaping, without even knowing whether that's the case or not because you haven't tried anything else.

For a lot of people, WTA comes a lot closer to the experience of smoking than regular vaping does. I both smoked and vaped for over a year and loved vaping, but now I realize that I was getting enough of the whole tobacco experience from the cigarettes not to notice what was missing with vaping.

Once I quit smoking, I sure found out. This was like a stimulant, bare stimulant, instead of a relaxant that cigarettes were. Where's the relaxation part of it? I knew I needed something else. WTA was that something else and I've never had myself wanting anything else.

One of the things you do need to get constant is the nic content. When I started vaping WTA I started with 24 mg and I had been vaping 36, so while I still could tell this was good stuff, it was only when I mixed it that I found real satisfaction, getting both enough nic and other alkaloids.

One of the things that struck me when I quit and before I found WTA is how ineffective nicotine replacement is for a lot of people as far as substituting for smoking. I wish I had WTA back then when I struggled mightily to get off smoking. I do admit that vaping regular juice is better than other NRTs, but it's still an NRT. The only real difference is that I could vape myself into enough of a nicotine stupor at a low cost. Other NRTs simply do not deliver anywhere near as much nic as vaping 36 mg all day.

For people who are new to WTA and are trying it for the first time, don't expect the first hit you take of it to bring on the angels singing. You have to at least give it a fair try. Some people do hear them sing right off, some don't. It's also a good idea IMO anyway to mix it and not vape it straight. It's not even that good of a vape straight up, and I always mix at least half regular juice with it. It's too relaxing otherwise, and it's also more economical to cut it this way, not to mention being able to use up all of the non WTA juice you have on hand.

So I'm grateful to the regular juice for breaking a 34 year habit I never dreamed I'd be able to break, but in the end I need something that simply works better than this. Getting off cigarettes and staying off them are sometimes two different stories. Before WTA, my long term success was not assured. It only took one tank full to assure me that I had made it for good, no doubt about it, and it's hard to put a price on that.

WTA is not for everyone though it seems. If it isn't for you, well at least you know it isn't if you've tried it.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
For people who are new to WTA and are trying it for the first time, don't expect the first hit you take of it to bring on the angels singing. You have to at least give it a fair try.

I have said several times that I think it is best to try it first thing in the morning after a long nights rest. If you have been vaping all day, and then try it, there is no real way it is going to speak to you...at least not at first.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
I'd like to add:

As they say, don't knock it unless you've tried it
In this case, though, don't knock it even after you have tried it

Many of us have and whatever your experience has been, it cannot possibly take away from ours, or someone else's potential experience.

Just don't knock it at all because it makes no sense for you to. People that claim it hasn't helped them or they don't like it or they don't feel any difference can often be seen cutting off their own scalps and raising then up for the world to see. This is just foolishness I'm afraid ;)

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I'd like to add:

As they say, don't knock it unless you've tried it
In this case, though, don't knock it even after you have tried it

Many of us have and whatever your experience has been, it cannot possibly take away from ours, or someone else's potential experience.

Just don't knock it at all because it makes no sense for you to. People that claim it hasn't helped them or they don't like it or they don't feel any difference can often be seen cutting off their own scalps and raising then up for the world to see. This is just foolishness I'm afraid ;)

I really think there are some people that don't feel it. I am not sure if it is mental or genetic. I think some people just smoked analogs for the nic buzz while others smoked analogs for the full effect. I am a big big big propionate of wta juice. Out of the more than 100 ejuices I have reviewed I think P-38 is one of the best. I am interested in hearing from people where wta doesn't work for them. It is interesting IMHO to know why. It works for me clearly and I am happy that it does. :)

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I really think there are some people that don't feel it. I am not sure if it is mental or genetic. I think some people just smoked analogs for the nic buzz while others smoked analogs for the full effect. I am a big big big propionate of wta juice. Out of the more than 100 ejuices I have reviewed I think P-38 is one of the best. I am interested in hearing from people where wta doesn't work for them. It is interesting IMHO to know why. It works for me clearly and I am happy that it does. :)

From the 'bit' of reading i've done about cigarette/smoking addiction, it was pointed out that some people are more addicted to the minor alkaloids (MAIO's) than the nicotine itself. Perhaps this is why some people don't 'feel' the effect of WTA juice, maybe their brain chemistry and/or psychological make up just doesn't register the MAIO's effect in the same way as 'us'. The 'us' being 'us' users of WTA that couldn't kick the cigarette habit w/o the help of WTA juice. JMHO

EDIT: DVAP put it this way in one of his blog posts.

1. Some folks have a high predisposition to nicotine addition and others a low predisposition.

2. Some folks have a high predisposition to tobacco MAOI addiction and others a low predisposition.

Another way to put this is to suggest that some folks who smoke do it because the nicotine calms them, and others smoke because the non-nicotine MAOI's calms them.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/1657-caution-about-modeling-analog-addiction.html

Last edited:

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach

Another way to put this is to suggest that some folks who smoke do it because the nicotine calms them, and others smoke because the non-nicotine MAOI's calms them.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/1657-caution-about-modeling-analog-addiction.html

i'm definitely one of those calmed by the non-nicotine MAOI's..

However, i only use WTA just before bed if at all. I don't use it recreationally or like other nicquids throughout the day. Maybe I should.. I just don't feel addicted to it at all.

There you go.
So put that in your pipe and vape it!

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
i'm definitely one of those calmed by the non-nicotine MAOI's..

However, i only use WTA just before bed if at all. I don't use it recreationally or like other nicquids throughout the day. Maybe I should.. I just don't feel addicted to it at all.

There you go.
So put that in your pipe and vape it!

Do you notice more restful sleep or less? I think this makes my sleep a bit different then before like easier to go to sleep and I wake up feeling different. I need to study more :p But I am curious about what it does to others because it might do the same to myself.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have no frame of reference to any other MAOIs but I have zero problems falling asleep, now. As a matter of fact, 24mg WTA right before bed is fine. Occasionally in the middle of the night I may wake up and feel a nicotine buzz, but it also may be just in my head. I hate tossing and turning! When I go to bed, my intention is to go to sleep, not to lie there thinking about sleep.

I hear you Aaron...

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I have no frame of reference to any other MAOIs but I have zero problems falling asleep, now. As a matter of fact, 24mg WTA right before bed is fine. Occasionally in the middle of the night I may wake up and feel a nicotine buzz, but it also may be just in my head. I hate tossing and turning! When I go to bed, my intention is to go to sleep, not to lie there thinking about sleep.

I hear you Aaron...

Ya I think I think my sleep is a bit different when I vape WTA at night. Not sure if it is better or worse yet I need to "study" it more :p

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
Do you notice more restful sleep or less? I think this makes my sleep a bit different then before like easier to go to sleep and I wake up feeling different. I need to study more :p But I am curious about what it does to others because it might do the same to myself.

Definitely more restful.. especially at xtra the high WTA concentration.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Wow! Sometimes I'm really stressed and have problems sleeping. Will have to try it!

Maintenance(Vapelicious) That site should be up at some point.

While Aroma doesn't have different strengths outside of what I would deem to be high, they are going to be releasing a DIY WTA dram which would allow patrons the ability to make their own levels for a specific juice. I have some from the previous offering of a WTA concentrate that I made other vendor's juices into low, medium and high (to higher) levels of WTA.

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Maintenance(Vapelicious) That site should be up at some point.

While Aroma doesn't have different strengths outside of what I would deem to be high, they are going to be releasing a DIY WTA dram which would allow patrons the ability to make their own levels for a specific juice. I have some from the previous offering of a WTA concentrate that I made other vendor's juices into low, medium and high (to higher) levels of WTA.

I think the two companies WTA are different. Don't you?

cintai

Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
nyc
Personally I've tried to quit analogues too many times to count. I had yet to successfully do so. I would vape consistently on regular e-juice and break the next day smoking more than I normally would (1 pack+). On WTA I don't have an urge to smoke so much I was able to cut down to less than half a pack. I don't have the mood swings and am more relaxed. While I haven't been able to quit cold turkey it feels easier and easier to say no I don't want an analogue right now. Its been only a few days since I got the juice but I'm hopeful that I can switch over to vaping exclusively.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Personally I've tried to quit analogues too many times to count. I had yet to successfully do so. I would vape consistently on regular e-juice and break the next day smoking more than I normally would (1 pack+). On WTA I don't have an urge to smoke so much I was able to cut down to less than half a pack. I don't have the mood swings and am more relaxed. While I haven't been able to quit cold turkey it feels easier and easier to say no I don't want an analogue right now. Its been only a few days since I got the juice but I'm hopeful that I can switch over to vaping exclusively.

Congrats! It's safe to assume you ordered from Aroma? What did you get?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

Good luck with it. :) I hope it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread