Howdy Me &Question Innokin Kroma-A 75W TC Box Mod and Zenith Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Not new to this site as when I was so ill- too darn sick to type I surfed this site that helped me try to learn about vaping. Besides my brain would type God when I was trying to remember how to spell Dog. That kind of brain affect.

Admit it was hard back then (two years now) as outa the ICU hospital edema and bleeding of the brain. Ha...could not spell with a darn and at times still have trouble.

Anyway wanted to say a very late thank you to all. I got a lot of laughs at some of the infighting and loved the Loved shared to people you a'll were helping and like me did not know you were helping.

Oh..a Favorite I loved reading each day what people were stocking up on for the deeming to come I think it was called.

I was trying to return to the West of USA (still stuck in Tennessee) when I was taken ill...really 6 years ago. Doc's could not figure out what was wrong with me. Turned out I have dual Porphyria and a doctor drug induced Dystonia so- ended up with brain bleed two days after a colonoscopy.

So there about me and Howdy and huge thank you!!

My Question I really am a mouth to lung MTL smoker. A huge 3 heavy fast hits in the mouth and deep into the lungs. I switched fast out of Cartomizers of 24 as they restricted my vapor into mouth. All too tight. So sub ohm I went to 6ml and shut the air hole to be only 1/3 open & I also like a warm vape. On bad days I add a small squirt of 11mg into my 6 to get the nicotine hit when STILL wanting a real cig. Helps. Yep, alas on really bad days about 3-4 times a week I still want a real cig. Went back into hospital for 4 days a few months ago and bought a pack. My American Spirit cigs. Ha...hated the taste. So won't do that again. A bit of extra mg helps me over the painful times humps lets call it. I must do 100% VG so that does not help the problem. AND I am a tobacco gal. No fruit for me. I want a cig not a blueberry.

MY QUESTION The new Innokin Kroma-A 75W TC Box Mod and Zenith Tank has anyone tried it?
Is this new Zenith tank draw as tight as the newer/now old Aspire tank the one with the silver hood over the glass? That darn aspire with 5 tiny holes... tank is still too much restricted airflow.
I am now using Ello tanks with HW2 and admit the flavor is outstanding. I guess call me a flavor hound. Fav's I am using is Juice Mafia Storm and Russo Heathers Triple when can splurge and she has a sale plus WAS using VG Tobacco from Juicevapor before they screwed up, site not working and no returned phone calls.
Screwed up as in not letting your long time customers know. Not posting anything that they are moving....bad management to not do that. Or email your regulars and let them know. Instead let us waste our time for over a month trying to buy or call. No phone calls returned. Sorry about the rant, just found out today they are moving so it seems. Not even sure about that info.

Anyway how hope this is the place to say about yourself and ask a question. My brain is getting a bit wonky so will bid all of you wonderful people out there Cheers n Blessings, cindykay

PS If I screwed this up do not mind at all to tell me! My biggest grace is being able to laugh at myself. I am thankful that I think I typed all this correct.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hello Cindykay. Your intro was great, glad to hear they tracked down your problem. I am not familiar with the setup you asked about and do not mtl so no help there. Someone will be along with more info. Welcome to the community, happy you are able to join us now.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi, I have the Zenith tank, and it's a fairly cloudy tank (for me with the 1.5 coil). I do run mine fairly wide open, but tightened down, the draw does have some similarity to the Nautilus 2, with the dome. I think the flavor is better in it and it's a very well constructed and easy to use. I haven't experimented with the 0.8 coil, but I've heard that one is the flavor monster right out of the gate, while the 1.5 coil takes about 8 ml to break in and then the flavor really starts to shine. The coils aren't cheap, but if factoring in their longevity, it's a reasonable price. My first coil refuses to die, I even ran storebought down through mine for a while in the hopes of killing it. Didn't happen.

I don't know much about that mod, but I would choose a Zenith over many drop in coil tanks, although not all of them. But, it's a nice, durable, easy to use tank and it gets good flavor.

Best of luck,

Anna

Hello Cindykay. Your intro was great, glad to hear they tracked down your problem. I am not familiar with the setup you asked about and do not mtl so no help there. Someone will be along with more info. Welcome to the community, happy you are able to join us now.

Hello Anna
Laughing at myself as I think I am doing the reply correct as the other popped up also. That is where my mind still scramble eggs :)
Wanted to say thank you telling me intro was fine. Hard to write so public.
Huge thank you for the Welcome and you are so right someone I am going to reply to next has my answers...happy dance.
I am grateful
ck

Hi, I have the Zenith tank, and it's a fairly cloudy tank (for me with the 1.5 coil). I do run mine fairly wide open, but tightened down, the draw does have some similarity to the Nautilus 2, with the dome. I think the flavor is better in it and it's a very well constructed and easy to use. I haven't experimented with the 0.8 coil, but I've heard that one is the flavor monster right out of the gate, while the 1.5 coil takes about 8 ml to break in and then the flavor really starts to shine. The coils aren't cheap, but if factoring in their longevity, it's a reasonable price. My first coil refuses to die, I even ran storebought down through mine for a while in the hopes of killing it. Didn't happen.

I don't know much about that mod, but I would choose a Zenith over many drop in coil tanks, although not all of them. But, it's a nice, durable, easy to use tank and it gets good flavor.

Best of luck,

Anna
Think brain shorted wrote wrong name on first answer. Should of been Letitia my first answer.
This is for Anna
HUGE THANK YOU ANNA! What you explained I understood except for the "run fairly wide open but tightened down" What is tightened down the inside coil?
What mg do you use?
What is your favorite brand and flavor? ARe you one of the lucky ones and can use PG?

I am going to go ahead and get the tank.
Found one tank here in USA and Flavor Monsters at 0.8 coils lasting sounds good to me.

I admit that I have 4 tanks of my favorite flavors set up that I use everyday.
Pain in the bum bum to fill etc
Have a long table next to my home hospital bed so its a perfect setup and easy now. Cigs here are now $9 a pack!

Laughing in fact that was one of my biggest hurdles, the work involved in filling, cleaning and changing coils. Wanted to hurl the dang things across the room at times when in Attacks. Just wanted the darn nicotine in me like now, :) not fill a low tank of whatever was the favorite at the time.

Yes, please laugh at the thought of me hurling them. And my poor brain was trying to figure out what mg I would read here that most did 12mg ...nope. 18mg...kinda bought 24mg to much.

I must of taken 20 times longer than a normal person to figure it all out.
Was so hard to find flavors i liked all while in stage 10 attacks that felt like stage 20 pain flares/attacks. Just wanted the darn nicotine in me like now. :) I felt like a 3 year old I want now :)
So Anna huge thank you again,
ck

Dear Letitia trying to learn how to reply and got brain scrambled and wrote the name Anna Please forgot my goof up and thank you for the Welcome!!
cheers n Blessings,
ck

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
WAS using VG Tobacco from Juicevapor before they screwed up
Welcome and glad you joined.
Can't help with tanks, juice because I build and mix my own. Might want to do two separate posts in two different forums.
" Need a simple MTL/DL Tank with the following characteristics:"
Then list them.
Could post in: "Where can I get a .......?"
"Looking for an affordable and dependable e-liquid vendor with great tobacco juice chooses."
Here you might try to describe the type of tobacco vapes you are looking for such as:
Nutty,sweet,dry,creamy,spicy,etc.etc.
Might like to read:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...ion-tobacco-flavoring-discussion-only.667055/
Workgroup Tobacco Reviews • r/CloudCollective
Could post in:
General E-Liquid Discussion

I meant, if you run the airflow tightened down (so less air) you will get a somewhat different vape/draw. I keep mine fairly airy, but that doesn't mean you have to, you can experiment with airflow to see what you like best and etc.

Anna
Huge thank you now I know what you mean tightened down.
YES! That is why I gave up on those type of tanks. The airflow way to tight. Could not get the fast huge chunks of nicotine in me fast enough when I was working and when that habit of smoking started. Now I want the heavy hard it of nicotine fast when pain hits.

Anna, YES! That is why I gave up on those type of tanks. The airflow way toooooo tight. Could not get the fast huge chunks of nicotine in me fast enough. The tight stingy draw.
Why they do not make a slit and let people open these type of tanks makes no since to me. Does it to you? Something I am missing?

Now I still want the heavy hard it of nicotine fast when pain hits. Wish I could do pot or CBD oil, alas not for Vip Porphyria people…triggers attacks. I can have up to 8 bad attacks a day. Some days I think more but not about to count over 8.

Anna a laugh for you I hope! as Laughing at myself - my son when I was under pressure said when I smoked a cig it looked like I was going to suck the whole dang thing down my throat I was pulling so hard.
I would do 3 hard heavy hits into my mouth and then down to lungs. Then do it again. Then again till I felt a cig buzz that might hold a while working. Not.

Owned a high star restaurant in those days with huge stress and cig hits were far and few in-between.
I hit the cig heavy back in the kitchen.... just think how I smelled going out & then giving a customer a huge cindykay hug!

I still cringe thinking of that… of heavy cig fumes wafting off of me.
You gotta laugh at that. Romantic to the hilt…Dressed elegant, chandeliers low dimmed with all tables and fireplace real candles lit and all tables with a custom by me made flowers bunches arranged in antique baby demitasse coffee cups with saucers etc type of room. Me -wafting behind me stink of heavy hits of cig stink. Ugggg!
ACK, the people I Assaulted stinking giving a huge cindykay hug.
To all of those I assaulted with my cig stink in giving you hugs many years ago I am so sorry.

Alas I am writing that with pure blunt honesty

At least in those days so many people also smoked making the sting of embarrassment of stinking a tad better …nope but …yes laugh with and at me.
cheers and Blessings to all!
cindykay

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Huge thank you now I know what you mean tightened down.
YES! That is why I gave up on those type of tanks. The airflow way to tight. Could not get the fast huge chunks of nicotine in me fast enough when I was working and when that habit of smoking started. Now I want the heavy hard it of nicotine fast when pain hits.

Anna, YES! That is why I gave up on those type of tanks. The airflow way toooooo tight. Could not get the fast huge chunks of nicotine in me fast enough. The tight stingy draw.
Why they do not make a slit and let people open these type of tanks makes no since to me. Does it to you? Something I am missing?

Now I still want the heavy hard it of nicotine fast when pain hits. Wish I could do pot or ... oil, alas not for Vip Porphyria people…triggers attacks. I can have up to 8 bad attacks a day. Some days I think more but not about to count over 8.

Anna a laugh for you I hope! as Laughing at myself - my son when I was under pressure said when I smoked a cig it looked like I was going to suck the whole dang thing down my throat I was pulling so hard.
I would do 3 hard heavy hits into my mouth and then down to lungs. Then do it again. Then again till I felt a cig buzz that might hold a while working. Not.

Owned a high star restaurant in those days with huge stress and cig hits were far and few in-between.
I hit the cig heavy back in the kitchen.... just think how I smelled going out & then giving a customer a huge cindykay hug!

I still cringe thinking of that… of heavy cig fumes wafting off of me.
You gotta laugh at that. Romantic to the hilt…Dressed elegant, chandeliers low dimmed with all tables and fireplace real candles lit and all tables with a custom by me made flowers bunches arranged in antique baby demitasse coffee cups with saucers etc type of room. Me -wafting behind me stink of heavy hits of cig stink. Ugggg!
ACK, the people I Assaulted stinking giving a huge cindykay hug.
To all of those I assaulted with my cig stink in giving you hugs many years ago I am so sorry.

Alas I am writing that with pure blunt honesty

At least in those days so many people also smoked making the sting of embarrassment of stinking a tad better …nope but …yes laugh with and at me.
cheers and Blessings to all!
cindykay
You are a treat and breath of fresh air, like you better with every post.
Have you tried Halo or Charlie Noble tobaccos yet? Pretty tasty. What country are you in?

Reactions: stols001
I Had a Innokin Kroma. easy to handle and adjust. slightly smaller than most people hands. Never
gave me a problem.
Thank you k-space! Fun name

Wait...I'm mixed up- you had this and no longer have it? Gosh don't think my brain is miss-firing
So you had, you liked and no longer have it.
If I am not in mind scramble why no longer have and what using instead of?

Welcome and glad you joined.
Can't help with tanks, juice because I build and mix my own. Might want to do two separate posts in two different forums.
" Need a simple MTL/DL Tank with the following characteristics:"
Then list them.
Could post in: "Where can I get a .......?"
"Looking for an affordable and dependable e-liquid vendor with great tobacco juice chooses."
Here you might try to describe the type of tobacco vapes you are looking for such as:
Nutty,sweet,dry,creamy,spicy,etc.etc.
Might like to read:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...ion-tobacco-flavoring-discussion-only.667055/
Workgroup Tobacco Reviews • r/CloudCollective
Could post in:
General E-Liquid Discussion
Huge thank you for all the above info! Did a print out so I can be sure to read up on all that you suggest.
So huge thank you for all the time it took you! to help me where to go and re-read etc.

I knew who you meant.:wub:
Letitia! I keep meaning to write to you - and I have tried to write to you and then there is the fact that before I wrote I did tried to find your info etc as I so LOVED your understanding that I get goofed up.

Wanted to write something that had meaning and not just a flakey howdy.

I would write and then an attack so I am very late in getting back to you. If I seem to vanish that is why.

Your adorable Heart smile face I saw just as I was in an attack came on- a bad hitting one so had to log off and could not get back to you. But your smile heart face in my blazing mind, huge thank you. You helped me and did not even know.
:wub: One right back at ya! With a huge cindykay hug and thank you.

Your logo is stunning. Any meaning of the logo?
What is a Nano Junkie? Means you like small mods? Heck just a guess.
I see that you live a bit North of me.
What type of unit do you use and favorite juices? What mg's?

You asked a few questions hope ok to answer here. Yes? NO?
You said You are a breath of fresh air, like you better with every post. Fresh air Meaning I no longer smell of an ashtray? (Laughing at my own joke & hope you are lauighing also). I am Blown away someone calling me a breath of fresh air. I know the meaning but why? The honesty?

Have you tried Halo or Charlie Noble tobaccos yet? Pretty tasty. What country are you in?

the Halo I tried first thing, made me so sick -it was a ER Visit. Porphyria people cannot use the PG. I did not know at the time. Hells Bells I had to come up with what was wrong with me, doctors here could not figure out what was wrong. Tested Positive for Dual I had to force them to test me. Had a bad Porphyria attack and that ER doctor gave wrong drugs and ended up in ICU with the edema and bleeding of the brain. Woke up 6 days later with a doctor telling me what he thought was wrong/happened and go to nursing home to recover.

Me wobbly getting dressed in front of him as I wanted a CIG soooooo bad I said nope going home to do my own thing. Forced myself to walk and talk straight so he ok'd it. Walking came back fast, every thing else now two years out from the ICU. Found out fast could not do things right like spell and math...forgetabout it.

Back to you...no not tried Charlie Noble will try and check them out tomorrow. Alas 100% VG gal I have to be. Found 4 I really like and depend on.

I am down here below Nashville in Smyrna. While my bloodline is from early 1800's here in Tennessee I am a Proud Westerner Army Brat raised in the West way after WW2 and brought back each year to the South as child labor for family harvest of crops etc. Ran away from home at 17 to Europe to get far away. Lived 7 years in Germany and went as often as possible to Italy.
So hopefully my writing makes since I now getting mushy brain.
I do thank you with all my heart and so happy to of met you.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Your logo is stunning. Any meaning of the logo?
What is a Nano Junkie? Means you like small mods? Heck just a guess.
I see that you live a bit North of me.
What type of unit do you use and favorite juices? What mg's?
Avatar: Since childhood I have had a love for fantasy creatures. They capture my imagination and occasionally my dreams as well. This hybrid dragon is one of my favorites.

Logo: I love the OBS Engine Nano RTA. I truly am a Nano junkie, have 7 of them and would like to have a few more (they have been discontinued). My go to setups are the Lost Vape Therion paired with the Nano. I have others I enjoy using, but the Therion/Nano are what I use daily.
Therion family.jpg

Juices: Since you are pg intolerant Charlie Noble may not work for you, their average juice is 80vg/20pg. I make my juices and 90% of them are fruits, keep some coffee and desserts mixed up for a few hits after meals or when I'm wanting something sweet. My daily go tos are citruses, fruit & floral, and fruit candies.I mix my juices at 8mg for rta or tank and 2.5mg for rda, I only use nic salts for smooth throat hit (th).

As for "the breath of fresh air" comment: I find your lack of "filtering" your comments refreshing. I don't have to guess what you might mean when you post. Hard thing when not talking face to face in this online world we now live in. I also admire and respect the way you tackle your challenges with resilience and humor.

Apologies for the unusually long post.

Avatar: Since childhood I have had a love for fantasy creatures. They capture my imagination and occasionally my dreams as well. This hybrid dragon is one of my favorites.

Logo: I love the OBS Engine Nano RTA. I truly am a Nano junkie, have 7 of them and would like to have a few more (they have been discontinued). My go to setups are the Lost Vape Therion paired with the Nano. I have others I enjoy using, but the Therion/Nano are what I use daily.
View attachment 730151

Juices: Since you are pg intolerant Charlie Noble may not work for you, their average juice is 80vg/20pg. I make my juices and 90% of them are fruits, keep some coffee and desserts mixed up for a few hits after meals or when I'm wanting something sweet. My daily go tos are citruses, fruit & floral, and fruit candies.I mix my juices at 8mg for rta or tank and 2.5mg for rda, I only use nic salts for smooth throat hit (th).

As for "the breath of fresh air" comment: I find your lack of "filtering" your comments refreshing. I don't have to guess what you might mean when you post. Hard thing when not talking face to face in this online world we now live in. I also admire and respect the way you tackle your challenges with resilience and humor.

Apologies for the unusually long post.

Short note..bad start and have two doctors to get to Ugggggg and my beloved JoJo hurt himself yesterday limping on 3 legs so a vet. Lord may I have enough credit limit on my card.
But need to try and say I think we are soul sisters somehow and laugh at this...my sign in Chinese is a Blue Dragon!
Will look up what you are using for vaping as want to learn what you are doing. ANd in sick times I surf and good at finding stuff if you are still looking for what you use let me know about that and your units.

Bless you wonderful heart of gold and soul.
Ha...my lack of a filter- my mind is why bother. Truth is always best and I was one who could never remember a lie when I told one. Been told I have a very old soul so maybe why. Our world is amazing in what we do not know.

Hey...I did good for what I though I could write to you. Seems you help me more than I know. On to the ick doc's and for JoJo
REAL Question do we really have to apologies for long posts?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Short note..bad start and have two doctors to get to Ugggggg and my beloved JoJo hurt himself yesterday limping on 3 legs so a vet. Lord may I have enough credit limit on my card.
But need to try and say I think we are soul sisters somehow and laugh at this...my sign in Chinese is a Blue Dragon!
Will look up what you are using for vaping as want to learn what you are doing. ANd in sick times I surf and good at finding stuff if you are still looking for what you use let me know about that and your units.

Bless you wonderful heart of gold and soul.
Ha...my lack of a filter- my mind is why bother. Truth is always best and I was one who could never remember a lie when I told one. Been told I have a very old soul so maybe why. Our world is amazing in what we do not know.

Hey...I did good for what I though I could write to you. Seems you help me more than I know. On to the ick doc's and for JoJo
REAL Question do we really have to apologies for long posts?
No apologies actually needed for longer posts, just not usually my way. Prefer to take those to a private message to avoid possibly boring the other poster's. Hugs for you and JoJo. Love the dog pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread