Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
And now for something completely different....I just got an email from those folks at Provape telling me they have 3 new colors for the P3....I should send a reply...I have 7 colors and 24 combinations to choose from!
11e4ef86.x120.gif
cd4680b6.x50.gif

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
I'm hoping someone will make a large-print mod for those of us who need them. :D :blink:

Andria

I would like to see something that uses the whole front of the mod as a screen. Like where the snowwolf screen is but using all the space. The eVic VT has a pretty large display and large print. Probably a waste of battery but I wouldn't mind having images and such that I can change and customize like a screen saver.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Actually I find the iSticks' longer display time very helpful; these old eyes don't focus on tiny characters very fast. :D
Andria...If you need an idea of what you are doing lit up in lights, you are not doing it right!:pervy::lol:;)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I'm hoping someone will make a large-print mod for those of us who need them. :D :blink:

Andria
Oh, you would like the Disrupter then. The screen looks identical to the MVP Pro 3 and the numbers on it are huge. The one that I cannot read without reading glasses is the SX Mini. It has so much information on the screen that the only number that is legible for me without reading glasses is the wattage/joules.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I would like to see something that uses the whole front of the mod as a screen. Like where the snowwolf screen is but using all the space. The eVic VT has a pretty large display and large print. Probably a waste of battery but I wouldn't mind having images and such that I can change and customize like a screen saver.

The Evic's screen is a lot like an eye doc's chart of letters... real big on top, getting smaller, smaller, smaller... :D

Andria

MadMike13

Jul 13, 2015
SO did anyone get or try a iSub tank yet?
I got a iSub G tank.
I really like mine, since I got it it's my main tank :)
I'm trying to find the iSub Pro tank but no luck so far :(
iSub Tank Review | IndoorSmokers
The iSub G Tank Review! | IndoorSmokers
I have one! I got it a while back and I love it. The main reason I got it was the price somewhere around 10 or 15 dollars I forgot. This thing hits great on my eGo one using the .5 coils. Holds a decent amount of juice and never leaked on me except for a few times when I left it on its side for a day or too but that's normal flooding I think? Anyways I'm really looking forward to trying it on my Disrupter once it finally arrives!!:lol:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Oh, you would like the Disrupter then. The screen looks identical to the MVP Pro 3 and the numbers on it are huge. The one that I cannot read without reading glasses is the SX Mini. It has so much information on the screen that the only number that is legible for me without reading glasses is the wattage/joules.

I can't read any of 'em without reading glasses, though that was one thing I LOVED about the vv3'sw, I COULD read those digits without reading glasses, and the bright blue even showed up clearly in direct sunlight -- none of these OLEDs can be seen fer squat in bright sunlight. :grr: They kinda remind me of pre-color monitors for computers -- basic monochrome gray white on a bluish/greenish nearly black background.

Andria

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Thanks to all who replied to my question. It's good to know that the button won't be a issue for me.
@Panorama911 @cooladdict and @Innokin_Ash . Thanks again. It is one of the attributes I'm interested in.
One of the things that Phil Busardo always tests is the force needed to push the fire button. He measured it be about 3 newtons, or about 1/2 lb of force.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
The Evic's screen is a lot like an eye doc's chart of letters... real big on top, getting smaller, smaller, smaller... :D

Andria
It is still better and bigger than the SX Mini. If my eyesight gets any worse, I'll need to grow longer arms.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
A child might....

And children are just roaming around, like wild creatures, getting into everything in sight...

Yeah, every child I've ever seen didn't have a single adult caregiver in attendance.

:facepalm:

Andria

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
One of the things that Phil Busardo always tests is the force needed to push the fire button. He measured it be about 3 newtons, or about 1/2 lb of force.

Any idea how that compares to some other mods off the top of your head? I don't want to try and find it in Busardo's hour long videos but am curious.

Reactions: FringeChief68

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Note not a single study reference, nor any hard numbers listed.... That link is worthless for the purpose of the discussion.... That aside....drop on the tongue=oral, not dermal

Yea...that makes sense.

So I should be looking for the study that killed the volunteer? o_O

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
38d835802bce593614bdf0048ca29369.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread