Hypermint replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatPoshGirl

Aug 11, 2008
Sadly, Blue Mist vaping/AzureVaping is out of business for a while due to flood damage. I hope they are well and can get back on their feet soon. In the mean time, I need to find a new all-day vape. I want something with a strong mint flavor with a menthol kick. Any recommendations? I tried Highbrow vaping juices and did not like them. Anything else?

harrycan

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
USA

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
ECBlend makes a flavor called Dragon's Breath - it is a minty/mentholy/creamy vape that I like a lot. ECBlend is in the same price range as BlueMist. Super affordable.

Just got in an order from AltCig with Hans' ADV -- it's a candy cane type flavor, I like it a lot as well. They are already reasonably priced, but they're having a Father's day special where with a $20 order you can get a free 30ml bottle and 15% off. Promo code is right on their home page.

ThatPoshGirl

Aug 11, 2008
Quick update. I really did not like the VapingZone VG Peppermint at all. It had no flavor, even though I ordered extra flavor. Apparently, I don't like 100% VG juices. It was also pretty expensive compared to Blue Mist/Azure Vaping. So, that was a waste of money. Oh well, Live and learn. It will go in the closet for emergencies.

The Extreme Ice, on the other hand, is exactly what I was looking for. Strong peppermint flavor and nice icy finish. Reasonably priced and fast shipping. Their customer service was also awesome. My order posted twice for some reason and they immediately called me to let me know and cancelled the second order.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Sadly, Blue Mist Vaping/AzureVaping is out of business for a while due to flood damage. I hope they are well and can get back on their feet soon. In the mean time, I need to find a new all-day vape. I want something with a strong mint flavor with a menthol kick. Any recommendations? I tried Highbrow Vaping juices and did not like them. Anything else?

Vaperite has a REALLY good spearmint.

Roar has a REALLY good menthol, called Angel Tears (you add it to any juice you want).

Also, roar lets you add menthol to ANY of their juices on their web-site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread