Status
Not open for further replies.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
When I first started vaping, almost nothing tasted "right" to me. Here were all these flavors that everyone kept raving about, so I'd buy them...only to find that mine evidentally weren't the same as everyone elses. LOL Thin Mint was one of the only flavors that got me through that time span. I had to stick to some pretty strong flavors for a while; then all of a sudden I began tasting other flavors again, still some better than others. Now some of the stronger flavors don't appeal to me much anymore. I was nuts over Spearmint for quite a while and couldn't get enough of it....today, I see my bottle of it sitting there with others and I will almost always pass it up. I think our taste buds like to play games with us from time to time, or atleast I know mine do. Be patient and hang in there...for what seems to work today, may not tomorrow and vice versa. And if you find the juices you got don't seem to be your thing, there's a swap thread here where you can trade for some different juices to try. :)

Celebran

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Eureka, CA
Yea what I call my "juice cellar" is getting quite full now. There's a load of stuff in there that I try when I'm feeling adventerous. For the most part it's just sitting there but I check it every week or so. At least with the different juices it's not like opening a bottle of beer where you have to finish it or throw it once opened. Now I just have to check the forum for some ideas on storage containers. I think I hear some of the hobby containers calling my name.

RyMel

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Summerville, South Carolina
HM and Hopscotch are two of my absolute FAVES. But I started out as a Menthol Junkie and now am even losing my taste for a Menthol Vape. Some flavors I have tried are like "YUM" when I first try them, and then when I fill a cartridge with the flavor, it doesn't taste as good after 10 or so repeated puffs...Not the case so far with the HM or Hopscotch.

I say let it sit for a few days, or try it every day. Your tastebuds may not be picking it up.
I dunno. These are such distinct flavors I can't imagine not getting any flavor from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread