I am really new and really sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N rustica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Smoking made me sorry too. Hope you get better from vaping.

The kgo is a good starter kit, it gets good reviews from people just starting out. I got my first riva kit from Sweet Vapes

The next step up is a ego-c twist. You can set it to a preferred voltage. I like 4

I got my twist from Health Cabin I thought it was a good price.

I later seen Mike and Carol had it for cheaper plus they are not shipping from China.

They also have the longer 1000 mAh version which lasts a few hour longer on a charge

Another cool thing I could recommend a beginner to try is a glass tank that surrounds a cartomizer. My favorite one is easy to fill with a syringe and is airtight. You can get it at VALLEY VAPES

24MG e-liquid @ 80%pg and 20%vg is what I like to use. you can get water it down with plain vegetable glycerin if it is too much nicotine.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
I was a 40 years smoker myself. Tried the patches, Wellbutrin, refused to take Chantix though, and I've been smoke free for more than 5 months now and not even thinking of going back to cigarettes. The last one I smoked I had to put it out and threw a half a pack away! You won't regret the decision to vape instead of smoking. It's been quite a journey learning what works for me and I'm finally almost there. I'm now tinkering with do it yourself ejuices. A little advice from experience: if you start with an eGo C starter kit, make sure you keep the little tank filled with juice, don't try to "save" on juice and vape it all the way down. The same with cartomizers. Get some variable voltage batteries (the eGo vv and Twist are very affordable). If you don't like fiddling around constantly refilling cartos, etc., then try the tanks. I've finally found the Pyrex tank and won't go back to DCT (dual coil tank). Valley View Vapor sells them and also a polypro tank that won't crack and their prices are very reasonable.

It's been sometimes frustrating trying out different "atty's," but one thing is for sure the journey has been well worth it for me.

Good luck to you, I wish you happy vaping!

gumchewer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
south Jersey-in the woods
That is very good advice and exactly what I thought i would do in the back of my mind any way. So do you still have the same device you first started with or have up graded. If you have upgraded how many times since you started?

You will eventually see the humor in that question.. :laugh:

gumchewer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
south Jersey-in the woods
I started out with V-2 cigs, then traded up to a T-Rex. I still keep 3 or 4 ego batteries around. They are small and easy to carry, charge in the car or off the laptop with usb chargers. My wife finds them the right weight and size for her tastes.
Put on a stardust or any of its variations and they hit like a train.
I bought a Lavatube (knockoff) and a provari. I have a 18650 unit that I bought from Heathcabin for when I want to live dangerously.
I have a hankerin for a box mod but I cant explain why.

Voltage (x) coupled with wattage (y) times vg/pg mixture and nic level equal throat hit and cloud (z) reguardless of how you get there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread