I am so stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakone

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2013
Earth, Canada
Hello there everyone. I'm new here. While purchasing analogs 2 weeks ago, I accidentally stumbled across some disposable e-cigs. So I purchased one. I was so impressed, that a few days later I purchased another. I never knew these things existed. I was onto something. I started researching e-cigs. I finally decided to purchase an EGO. Thursday morning I received my device. It's Sunday evening. In these past few days, I have gone from smoking 25-30 analogs per day, to 4. I have never been able to do that! I am STOKED! My search continues...and here I am. I'm finding some awesome advice on this Forum. Thank you so much. I know I will be analog free by New Years. I see a fresh new beginning on the horizon. Freedom! Yes! I am so stoked! :)

Last edited:
Welcome! Awesome Congrats on the healthy change :) My first device was an ego650 and now my mama has it :) I know have a vv mod and about to get into rebuilding. That is awesome that you decided to give it a try and liked it.... If you need any help or advice I am always here.. I have been into vaping for almost 4 months now and know a lot more than when I started. They is a lot of helpful people in this community :)

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
Welcome to the forum and good luck with the vaping and giving up real cigs. Sounds like you are off to a great start. I have been tobacco free for 18 months. I have a friend who had smoked for 50 plus years and smoked two packs of real cigs per day. About 5 months ago he started with an Ego and a Kanger T2 tank. He vaped during the day and smoked real cigs at night for about a week. He then put the tobacco down and has only vaped since.
YOU CAN DO IT.
There are so many great people on this site that will help you anyway they can.

freeatlast!

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Kansas, USA
kestra.zenfolio.com
Welcome and congratulations, Yakone! Many, if not most of us, started out much like you have. Those eGos work! :toast: And you'll probably soon have a collection of other stuff as well! :p As you can tell by my user name, I felt/feel much like you do regarding finally becoming FREE of the cigarette addiction (after 47 years). It's a wonderful feeling and I'm still amazed that vaping makes it so easy for so many of us!! Hard to believe!! Good luck on your new journey!

CheetahAce

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
San Diego
Way to go. Same story as me. pack a day down to to 3 or 4 immediately. then down to 2 for 2 weeks. then 1. and now i'm stinkies-free for a month now.
This is a good forum.
Try to do some good research before purchasing items. Get backups to your devices.
Be prepared to become hooked on everything e-cig.\
Good luck and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread