I am soooo frustrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathy_p

Feb 14, 2012
Ms
Hi guys and gals,
I'm new to vaping. Received my Ego Mega T not even 7 days ago. I was so excited and could hardly wait until my battery charged to try it. The kit came with 4 pre-filled cartridges. It was akward at first but I thought "this isn't bad." I wasn't sure how long the cartridges would last. (they didn't last very long) At that point, I'm not sure what to do. I put in another and another and another. Found this forum and started reading. I haven't slept much since last Friday because I'm constantly on the ECF trying to get through this learning curve. So now, my pre-fills are gone. I ordered some 11 menthol e-juice so I thought I would give it a shot. I was afraid after reading the forums I may have set myself up for failure by not ordering stronger e-juice. I am totally ok with the juice, even the strength. If my Ego-T would keep working I honestly do not believe I would have even smoked 1 analog. I don't even know how to describe what my problem is other than when it works, it works and I LUV it. From my 1st hit on the e-juice, I knew I could do this. I am going through way more juice than I know I should. I have 2 batteries and I keep them charged. (I have no idea what strength the batteries are) When the vapor starts to lessen, I refill??? Not sure at what point I should do an initial fill or when to top off? When nothing helps, I swap out everything I have (I know...I am totally wasting stuff! I want this to work real bad! I hate to sound like a dummy (hey, how bout e-cigs for dummies?) I've been to the ECF Library and still get confused with all the parts and batteries. When my pre-filled cartridges ran dry, I filled them with the e juice? I hear folks say 10 ml lasts them for 5-7 days. Good grief, I think I've been through 1 bottle today just trying to get it to work. I took it to work today (but haven't taken it inside yet..lol) so I'm not vaping much during the day. No matter what I tried, it just wouldnt vape. I ran to the store at lunch and what did I do? Of course, I bought some cigs. It just wouldnt vape. Came home, changed everything out..again.) Still, not much vape. I fill it again and low and behold, it starts vaping! I've watched videos, read forums, listened to tutorials. Geesh, is it supposed to be this hard? I've ordered more blank cartridges but they haven't arrived yet. I watched the video on filling with by the condom but I don't have a condom. Tried to do a make shift and spilled it everywhere. I hear folks say they top off with a few drops? I don't even know if I'm doing that right. I take the tip off (the piece I inhale into) and put a few drops in there??? I think I need to see a video on my model from taking it out of the bottle to refilling. Can anyone help out? Can someone help in baby talk so I can understand. I know it is something I am doing incorrectly. How often do you do an intial fill? And how often do you top off? I know alot of that depends on how much you vape. I've smoked for 35 years (1 -1 1/2 packs a day) I know I can do this. I LOVE it when it works.
Struggling in Mississippi

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Well....take a step back and breath for a moment. the condom filling is for cartomizers. Cartomizers are a one piece unit that contains both the filler an atomizer. Then there are two piece units that have a separate atomizer and a cartridge with filler that you fill with juice an pop into the atomizer. That sounds like what you have but it's hard to determine.

Or do you have a tank atomizer that has you filing a cartridge with no filler an then putting it into the atomizer?

ckgjt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Ga

Kathy_p

Feb 14, 2012
Ms
2 x MEGA Ego Atomizer's
2 xEGO 900mAh MEGA rechargeable pushbutton lithium-ion batteries (over four times the capacity of a standard 510 battery)
5 x Pre-filled cartridges
1 x 110VAC to USB wall adapter
1 x USB 500mAh output quick charger (use on your computer or with supplied wall adapter or any other USB 2.0 port or power source) DO NOT USE this USB charger on standard 510 batteries.
1 x Soft black carrying pouch
1 x instruction manual
All packaged nicely in an attractive box.

Check out all of our electronic cigarette kits! 14 day warranty on all parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread