I apologize but here's my new Provari review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
Why does this post remind me of Sean Penn as Spicoli spilling out of a smoked filled van then in Mr. Hand's class ordering, "like", pizza?
It's an ebb & flow. I'm just putting in as much as they do.

The users act like they ran the gauntlet to qualify for purchase. Everyone can buy one. No elite clubs exist, just in their overnic'd minds.

And angie it was a reference to Tosh.0...great show IMO.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

The users act like they ran the gauntlet to qualify for purchase. Everyone can buy one. No elite clubs exist, just in their overnic'd minds.

No, not a gauntlet. I just had to submit dna, blood work and sign off that I'd give away my first born kid if I were to have one. After I sent in my paperwork from my doc and lawyer it was very easy to get my ProVari. Only took three days. So you're right, anyone can own one, but do they really want one? It's not for everybody.

And what club? The First rule of the Provarinati Club is not to talk about the ProVarinati Club The second rule of the ProVarinati Club is to NOT TALK ABOUT THE PROVARINATI CLUB!

Tosh O is a riot BTW.

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago

Speaking of overnic'd minds, I think you might be confusing the acquisition of a ProVari with the acquisition of a Billet Box.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
You guys...you make it oh so hard to hate you, and all too easy to love you.

They are good devices though, I got a convert to go to one in about a months time...right from an ego.
My good buddy Kuma79. In person might I add...yes I leave my house, yes I have friends :p
Enjoy guys, sorry for the hassles.

You can avoid the influence of the ProVarinati, but it takes effort.

UFO-Tin-Foil-Hat.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
JK BTW 'celot...I don't want to wake up to 6 replies from your minions!

M'lady is safe guys. Just some good nature'd ribbing.

I assumed you were joking. I certainly hope other people did too. I would never wear plaid with tinfoil after Labor Day.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Oh my goodness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bless me Provarinati, for I have sinned,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ah, well, as you are one of the uninitiated, the mistake is forgiven.

See my blog on the Ritual of Cleansing (known to the vulgar as "ProVari Maintenance") so that you are prepared for the arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread