I bought a bad 510 to ego adapter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryGooknob

Dec 21, 2012
Okieville
I know there are posts about this, using Aluminum Foil, JB Weld, etc. My question is I bought a 510 to 510 sealed extender though the threads are so loose it will not stay in under normal use. madvapes didn't supply a replacement, though did credit my account. Which was basically useless, after I asked them to check the fit of these pieces. Does anyone know of a deep well, and when I say that I mean deep 510 ( 7mm x.5 ) adapter? I did Google it, though google and ecigs doesn't mean anything from what I have seen. Or am I just better of buying this

Vari-Tube Silver

and washing my hands of this because of defective manufacturing?

HarryGooknob

Dec 21, 2012
Okieville
I found this 510 to 510 adapter | extender it looks like the thread count is high enough to get past the 4 or 5 bad threads madvapes supplied me. Just a FYI to anyone who has a similar problem. Also the stated thread count I found previously on ECF is non-existent for replacement/rethreading/helicoiling. I have experience with this and couldn't find anything with a 7mm x.5 thread count. That was off of a post on ECF so not entirely sure the poster new what they were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread