Status
Not open for further replies.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
sigelei 100 watt horse..Magma .6 dual coil build..

Attachments

• 20141009_125934.jpg
    20141009_125934.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 24

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Kayfun build,28 gauge K..5/64 drill bit about ten full wraps 1.7 ohms,anyways I have made this exact build several times before,well today when I was filling up the tank it started coming out of the drip tip very little got inside chamber area,so I went ahead and put it on just to see if it would vape at all it did but I noticed liquid coming out of the two vent holes on the bottom part of the kayfun?

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
Sounds like you forgot an oring. Double check you have the one around the base, then the one around the top cap, and then the little one inside the top cap to seal the chimney. Should have three o-rings total. That is very common to loose the little one that seals the chimney. Some people don't even realize there is one supposed to be there.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
I can only see two orings,one at the base and one on the drip tip.It baffles me gaskets are all in place even took one gasket out that I had no clue was there and replaced it I probably would be better off by not have cleaning at least it was working then lol.

If you only see two then one is missing. You have to have all three in place for the kayfun to operate properly

sclobernocker47

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Providence, RI
Gel, if youre still searching for RBDs, check out the Veritas.
Its a bit different to build (due to the deck shape), but can fit single horizontal or dual vertical coils.
The drip well isnt as large as the Magma, but due to its design, you can fit a good 10 drops on there and get 30-40 draws on it (with zero leakage) before needing to re-drip.

P1010777.jpg
NUwOX0t.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Kayfun build,28 gauge K..5/64 drill bit about ten full wraps 1.7 ohms,anyways I have made this exact build several times before,well today when I was filling up the tank it started coming out of the drip tip very little got inside chamber area,so I went ahead and put it on just to see if it would vape at all it did but I noticed liquid coming out of the two vent holes on the bottom part of the kayfun?

That can be easily fixed by blowing it out, with a paper towel over the air holes. If your gaskets are all still there, then there leaking was caused by slight over filing... Before I got my new fill bottle with the needle type tip, I used to have to fill till I got a drop out of the tip to know I was full..... When that happens you will always be some leakage out of the air holes unless you blow them clear

Last edited:

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
I did figure out what the problem was with the kayfun lite,I did not have a clue that the top part even unscrewed that was my fault I did fined oring that I had no clue was even there I removed it to be on the safe side that was very difficult to do and replaced it that was not the problem,I had cleaned it and put it back together all I really needed to do was unscrew the top part then put it all back the chimney was not actually being screwed down like it's supposed to be stupid mistake but it taught me a lesson now I'm waiting on two other rba's from across the waters I won't do that again place the order on the 3rd I have yet to receive!

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
Glad you got it figured out. If you have time this weekend, I'll be working at the new store Saturday and Sunday. For the Grand opening Saturday, we have loads of give aways, contests, promotions, etc. Private message me if your interested and I'll get ya the address.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3, because I'm too lazy to go to the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread