I can't buy coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissa1928

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Beaverton, OR, USA
Okay, I'm officially frustrated with the Kanger setup.

So, several of these:

Smok Tech 510 xl clear dual coil 1.5 ohm

The Reomizer 2 is sold out, so I guess just the cartomizers and whatever Reo Grande I can live with. Too bad the wooden ones aren't in stock. I guess the "metallic red black wrinkle" is okay.

And I guess two batteries and one charger. It's probably too much to ask for the Kanger battery to work with it, since the Kanger battery is basically the whole Kanger.

Is that sufficient? That's basically what WickedDeuce said.

EDIT: I'm really nervous about this because you all seem so into your hardware. I just want to vape. Is this truly easy, or is it "easy" in the way that baking bread is easy for me but almost everyone else prefers to buy bread?

Last edited:

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
From above:
I'm really nervous about this because you all seem so into your hardware. I just want to vape. Is this truly easy, or is it "easy" in the way that baking bread is easy for me but almost everyone else prefers to buy bread?

I luv baking bread and I luv using a Reo because both are so easy. And they make life worth living...lol. Here's proof:
IMG_3119-L.jpg

From left to right. Woodville, Reo Grand. homemade bread, thermotemp thermometer, USApan Bread pan

Reo Grand $146, worth every penny. USApan $17, worth every penny. Why, because they are the best of the best.

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Okay, I'm officially frustrated with the Kanger setup.

So, several of these:

Smok Tech 510 xl clear dual coil 1.5 ohm

The Reomizer 2 is sold out, so I guess just the cartomizers and whatever Reo Grande I can live with. Too bad the wooden ones aren't in stock. I guess the "metallic red black wrinkle" is okay.

And I guess two batteries and one charger. It's probably too much to ask for the Kanger battery to work with it, since the Kanger battery is basically the whole Kanger.

Is that sufficient? That's basically what WickedDeuce said.

EDIT: I'm really nervous about this because you all seem so into your hardware. I just want to vape. Is this truly easy, or is it "easy" in the way that baking bread is easy for me but almost everyone else prefers to buy bread?

Sweetie, you are over thinking the REO experience!

It is so, so, easy! Fill the bottle, put in a battery, screw on your cartomizer and vape! I would not have over 50 REO's if it was hard. Nope, it is the simplest thing to use. Works flawlessly, and withstands drops and falls with ease.

Relax, push the buy button and get ready to be totally blown away by YOUR new REO.

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
I think I'm getting these batteries and this charger. I vape a lot, basically chain-vaping all day long, so I need high-capacity batteries that will stay at the sweet spot for a while.

those sonys are overpriced... you should be able to get a pair of sony vtc5s for less than 15 each...

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
This should be told to all folks curious about a Reo!

You dont NEED to build your own coils but should you decide you want to try then we will have you wrapping tight coils in no time ! :)

Thats the beauty of a Reo .Simple and will work perfect if you dont rebuild yourself and if you decide you want to it will be easiest and best vape you have had :2c:

Couldn't agree more. Bolded it. If I was new and thought I had to build my own coils to enjoy a Reo I wouldn't buy one.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
just my .02c. i hate tinkering, and couldn't rebuild a protank coil to save my life.
jumped head first and bought two reos and two rm2's. i make decent coils now after quite a few months, but even my first few half dumb looking coils worked like a champ. don't forget a multimeter ;)

i'm a strong believer, that if *I* can do it-anyone can, and there's always tons of reonauts willing to help!

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
just my .02c. i hate tinkering, and couldn't rebuild a protank coil to save my life.
jumped head first and bought two reos and two rm2's. i make decent coils now after quite a few months, but even my first few half dumb looking coils worked like a champ. don't forget a multimeter ;)

i'm a strong believer, that if *I* can do it-anyone can, and there's always tons of reonauts willing to help!
Haha, my coils look awful but I don't care because they do their job and I get great flavor/vapor out of my Reo/rm2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread