I caved too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronsgirl11

Mar 23, 2011
Anna-jonesboro
i am only 3 days in to quiting again i quit for one month and then hubby came home from work he works 4 weeks straight and then comes home for 2 weeks strait and he wont quit he has an inferno and he uses it some but i wanted a cig as soon as i smelled it wat i am doing is rewarding myself when i am clean one week i am geting cartos for my volcano volcano and a case for my inferno when i am 3 months clean i am going to invest in my very first mod the LAVATUBE from volcano thats all i use but for every week i go with out a cig i want to get a new flavor of juice to try so i know what u are going through good luck

stephen1979

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Don't feel pressured to just quit cigarettes just like that. It takes time to transition from smoking to vaping. It takes time to find out what works best for you. I've been at it for about a year and a half, and I still haven't found a juice to be an all day vape. As you get more familiar with PVs and various flavors of juice, you will find yourself smoking less and less. Although working second shift hours helped me a bit by just being too lazy to go out and buy a pack at the gas station after work. :laugh:

Denise D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Lake Tahoe USA
Don't feel pressured to just quit cigarettes just like that. It takes time to transition from smoking to vaping. It takes time to find out what works best for you. I've been at it for about a year and a half, and I still haven't found a juice to be an all day vape. As you get more familiar with PVs and various flavors of juice, you will find yourself smoking less and less. Although working second shift hours helped me a bit by just being too lazy to go out and buy a pack at the gas station after work. :laugh:

Thanks for the words of encouragement because I feel bad about being a failed quitter!
I've been working on getting the right juice and how to work it. It has helped to use a stronger mg first thing in the morning or if I have a strong crave, and lower mg otherwise especially at night. Also dripping is working very well for me! Currently I keep a dripping Riva and a cartridge Riva going all day. Dripping makes it very easy to adjust the nicotine level or change flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread