Status
Not open for further replies.

HolaAmigos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2011
Texas
It can be hard for some...and it can be easy for others.
I've spoken to a few members on a different site...who had such a hard time switching. I definately wouldn't give up though...try and try again - don't ever give up.

To be honest, it was a little difficult for me...there were a few times, I'd see cigarettes laying around the house and I'd want one so bad...but after a couple of days...I didn't want them more.

I believe...you haven't given up entirely or else...you wouldn't be here right now...so that right there says A LOT.

Keeping you in my thoughts :)

x-smok3

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Tennessee
To steal a quote fwom Mark Twain "Quitting is easy, I've done it thousands of times"

Since vaping I bought a pack of analogs and smoked 2 half cigarettes and they tasted so nasty I threw them and the pack away. I have no desire to smoke again. However, that being said I had quit for 3 years, thought I was over them and then screwed up and borrowed one on the golf course (with a couple of brews under my belt) leading to another year at 2 pad. I know your disappointment (as I am sure most of us do). The important thing is though, what are you going to do today?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread