I dare you...shows us how crazy you went at FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
well how much did you order in your vaping career, who is the FT king?: here is my page count....56...

only 12 pages for me but I do bundle everything with epacket also love the Bellus V2 btw :)

kFh1vpy.jpg

Reactions: drugarth

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
42 pages - the reality is more like 200 pages but 42 seems to be the cut-off (2015).
I would love to have replied with 'i've never used FT because i object to buying cheap stuff from a foreign company' but that would be untrue. I always want to pay the minimum amount possible. Capitalism at it's best/worst.
FT has enabled me to buy a lot of gear that i simply couldn't afford in the UK, and some stuff i just couldn't get in the UK.

Reactions: drugarth

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
My history shows a whopping FOUR pages dating back to 8/11/15. I know there is at least one order missing, my first and largest order. Something over $30 cuz it included the only mod I ever ordered there (iStick 20w).
I usually just shop there in a whim one item at a time, usually under $5 a pop. Only on my last 2 orders have I begun splurging on the extra buck and change for e-packet.

Just ordered these yesterday to go with the $13 iStick 60w thats set for Saturday delivery from another China website.

Screenshot_2017-08-02-11-32-05.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread