Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Not too long ago I won an Aleader Bhive Squonk but I didn't use it because the rda that came with it took two coils. I stuck to my Aurora with a single coil dead rabbit. Late last night when I couldn't sleep I pulled out the Bhive (which is beautiful in rainbow color) and built the rda. I used rayon for the wick mainly because it was nearby. And I did it!!!! I did use pre-made coils but I was able to put them in and wick them correctly. I've been squonking Naked Unicorn all night and loving it! The flavor is amazing and no dry hits or oversquonking yet. Sorry but I was just so proud of myself I had to share.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Sweet! Good Show!

Have you tried the D-rabbit on the Bhive squonker?
Have you tried the Bhive RDA on the Aurora?

Welcome to the rabbit hole! We will find you a place to sit. :thumbs:

Have fun
I
No and no but I will soon. Right now I'm just basking in the knowledge that I put two coils in and wicked them correctly. I'm busy loving this two coil squonking. :)

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I always thought that smoking and vaping were like the Wizard of Oz movie. Smoking, being regular or menthol was the boring, staid black and white. Vaping, with all its good parts and directions to go...is the colorful Oz.

For most, I think it becomes something of a healthier hobby.

Congrats!!

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Congrats!!! It's a really satisfying feeling isn't it? I vaped and rebuilt kanger coil heads for several years before using an RTA or RDA, but I remember what it was like building and wicking it well the first time. Get a little confidence and there's no stopping you. :)

I hope you like the BHive. I picked one up when I found the kit on sale for $34.99, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. The mod does look pretty, I've got the rainbow panels too. For the price, I figured I couldn't go wrong. You did even better winning it.

Enjoy!!

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
:thumbs:

2je16u.jpg

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Congrats!!! It's a really satisfying feeling isn't it? I vaped and rebuilt kanger coil heads for several years before using an RTA or RDA, but I remember what it was like building and wicking it well the first time. Get a little confidence and there's no stopping you. :)

I hope you like the BHive. I picked one up when I found the kit on sale for $34.99, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. The mod does look pretty, I've got the rainbow panels too. For the price, I figured I couldn't go wrong. You did even better winning it.

Enjoy!!
So far I'm loving the Bhive but I'm not sure if it's the Bhive or two coils that I'm loving. It's been less than 24 hours after all. I just know the flavor is fantastic and if it is the two coils I'll never go back to a single coil rda.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
So far I'm loving the Bhive but I'm not sure if it's the Bhive or two coils that I'm loving. It's been less than 24 hours after all. I just know the flavor is fantastic and if it is the two coils I'll never go back to a single coil rda.
All I ever use are dual or more coils. My single coil attys just collect dust.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I hadn't thought about it, but buying the same old pack of smokes every day was b-o-r-i-n-g! I guess we didn't notice it when we were hooked.
This is what keep me buying gear I don't need when I already have a 'perfect' vape, lol

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I went the exact opposite....once i discovered the various Haku atties i see no reason to build 2 coils anymore. I'm getting everything I need with one
That's cool too. Alot of people like single coil attys and that's great. I don't get it and it's not for me and that's cool too. It's definitely nice to have options.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I hadn't thought about it, but buying the same old pack of smokes every day was b-o-r-i-n-g! I guess we didn't notice it when we were hooked.
And we never noticed we could not taste very well anymore either. Funny how you just get used to it being that way. We just did not know what we were missing. And yes, very boring,. I have always said since I started vaping, smoking was never this much fun....lol

:)

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I went the exact opposite....once i discovered the various Haku atties i see no reason to build 2 coils anymore. I'm getting everything I need with one

I did the same. I started on duals, and enjoyed it for a bit. But after getting some quality single coil atties, my duals just set on the rack. I still pull one out every now and again to build and vape it. But that never lasts a half of a squonk bottle before I'm reaching for a single coil atty.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
It's definitely nice to have options.
Imo that's THE best part about vaping, we can have a setup for about any situation we desire.
I personally went the other way around away from dual and using mainly a single coil (although sometimes i just feel like using my drop aswell because it's still a badass flavor machine imo).

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
+1 there are some really nice single coil RDA's out there. I vape single coil during day and dual coils at night, mainly because my dual coils RDTA/RDA pumps out a lot of clouds and clouds are bad for my electronic gear. Thankfully I found some nice single coil RDA's that gives great flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread