Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome back to the friendly bunch :)

Definitely, i'd go for the squonk route with their bottom feeder rda's....it's just an intuitive way to vape. And the pod for out and about. I don't know whether you remember the Billet Box but now you can get a really well made copy from fasttech.....for me this is what I use for out sometimes along with a pod. You can tailor them to any vaping style that you want....

Of all my squonkers my favourite is the drone by Lost Vape but the luna comes a close second because it's so well made. I have 4 and that cost me 120 euros....when they first came out one of them cost that much so hell of a good bargain :)

Good luck :D

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Pods have become convenient, although expensive.
I only have 1 SMOK device, a Nord with refillable pods and replaceable coils. It works for me to ease the restrictions I now have at work, and the price point is sustainable, certainly not much worse than my old Kanger tanks and holds 3ml of what ever I want in them.
I did break down enough to buy an NJOY pod system, $1 for the device and $10 for 2 pods. I will work on those to see what I can do to refill.

In the end, I see that mixing is still the better price and will keep my mostly top fill tanks collection going.

And my squonkers!!!!

hiltsbilt

Dec 1, 2012
webster city IA
Pods have become convenient, although expensive.
I only have 1 SMOK device, a Nord with refillable pods and replaceable coils. It works for me to ease the restrictions I now have at work, and the price point is sustainable, certainly not much worse than my old Kanger tanks and holds 3ml of what ever I want in them.
I did break down enough to buy an NJOY pod system, $1 for the device and $10 for 2 pods. I will work on those to see what I can do to refill.

In the end, I see that mixing is still the better price and will keep my mostly top fill tanks collection going.

And my squonkers!!!!

Ya I pretty sure I'm going to go with a dual 18650 squonker, still want to pick up a pod also but not as a main vape, just something to carry when I go out, but I work from home so that isn't much lol :) Ya Mixing should be cheaper, but I think I'm going to take a break from it for a while.

hiltsbilt

Dec 1, 2012
webster city IA
Welcome back to the friendly bunch :)

Definitely, i'd go for the squonk route with their bottom feeder RDA's....it's just an intuitive way to vape. And the pod for out and about. I don't know whether you remember the Billet Box but now you can get a really well made copy from Fasttech.....for me this is what I use for out sometimes along with a pod. You can tailor them to any vaping style that you want....

Of all my squonkers my favourite is the drone by Lost Vape but the luna comes a close second because it's so well made. I have 4 and that cost me 120 euros....when they first came out one of them cost that much so hell of a good bargain :)

Good luck :D
Thanks bud, ya I'm pretty sold on the squanker route and 99% sure that's what ill get.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I didn't realize Juul pods were sold in single packages. I've only ever seen them in packs of four.

<Checking Juul's site -- time passes>

Looks like Juul now has two-packs. List is $9.99. Call it $5 per pod.

And they still offer four-packs for $15.99, or $4 per pod.

Are you sure there aren't two pods in one of those $13.99 packages?

Is Taxachusetts living up to it's name? ;)

No idea, just read signs at a couple of places as I passed by. I'm sure it would never happen, but perhaps they are breaking the package down and selling singles. Like places do with single cigarettes.

I gave a pod system a try, but woefully inadequate for me.

You are not allowed to question the integrity of our local politicians and their thirst for your money!
They only wish to serve the people. Any suggestion to the contrary is forbidden.
I recently had to pay for a safety inspection of a brand new vehicle.
Ahhh, you gotta love the people who put such a system in place...

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread