I found a belt loop carryingcase for the VAMO for $6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglips

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Cocoa Fl
I found a belt loop carrying case for the VAMO for $6

I was at Lowes today..and seen this razor knife case...AWP over by the tool bags...so tired the VAMO in it....whelp it fits. The case is $6. The vamo goes down to the 2 top buttons..little wobble..so not a glove like fit. This case only has the belt lop connector so have to feed your belt through it..no clip or easy on off set up...but for $6 I figured Id try it.
1.jpg CAM00009.jpg

premquit

Jul 1, 2012
alberta
I found a belt loop carrying case for the VAMO for $6

I was at Lowes today..and seen this razor knife case...AWP over by the tool bags...so tired the VAMO in it....whelp it fits. The case is $6. The vamo goes down to the 2 top buttons..little wobble..so not a glove like fit. This case only has the belt lop connector so have to feed your belt through it..no clip or easy on off set up...but for $6 I figured Id try it.
View attachment 168300 View attachment 168301

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
HONESTLY: I would LOVE to own and wear this. As a first-day Vamo owner, this thing doesn't do well in a fast-pace moving job in slack pockets.

REALISTICALLY: I would feel like I was carrying a Jedi lightsaber. That, coupled with my reaction to people still wearing cell phones on belt holsters... I think I'll pass until there is something more hideable.

EDIT: Remind's me of a six-shooter holster, or maybe something Han Solo or a Star Wars character would wear. :)

EDIT 2: Someone should get really creative on a Vamo holster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread