I had an OOBE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
One of the best reviews written, very thorough and no sensationalism. You have been a big help Switched with all of your posts in regards to correct use of batts and atomisers. I have sat here silently for the past month or so reading your informative posts and learning a bit I do say, also lead me to read up on some of the topics. I do believe I understand batteries better due to your posts, Thank you sir.
I would like to give Thanks to everyone at Ikenvapes for being so helpful and polite.:)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
One of the best reviews written, very thorough and no sensationalism. You have been a big help Switched with all of your posts in regards to correct use of batts and atomisers. I have sat here silently for the past month or so reading your informative posts and learning a bit I do say, also lead me to read up on some of the topics. I do believe I understand batteries better due to your posts, Thank you sir.
I would like to give Thanks to everyone at Ikenvapes for being so helpful and polite.:)
:oops::oops: Well I thank you a bunch :oops::oops: I say it the way it is, and hopefully in the process can gain credibility and entice other folks to follow my lead, which many have and have started to. In the end its a win win situation for both the consumer and vendors. Although, many would disagree.

We have all learned in this particular atmosphere, where folks listen, seek and offer advice and provide constructive criticism. without fear of ridicule. A very warm and enticing learning venue IMHO.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

This man , right here, said it Perfectly and to your ending response here Switch. Just incredible my friend. The review was so surreally Real (made up word but it works :laugh: ) and Perfect on the exact tiniest fraction of the dime! Your words are so just eloquent and yet the truth in all reality. God, I wish we weren't out of stock! LOL Thank you Switcher.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
You are welcome. I do not blow sunshine but will shower someone with praise when it is deserved. I live my life by a very simple motto and values. My experience has been nothing but positive since the acquisition of my beloved lizard. It is not however my main device, but it is caressed daily.

My main device is the eGo, folks who like 'em, like 'em allot. I can't wait to fire that puppy with a 2 Ohm LR atty. I know my experience with that combo will be nearly orgasmic. I am not a real fan of LRs, but I believe the 2 Ohm SLB, 0.2 Ohms off the stock atty, will be pure bliss, especially with Buttery Nipples ;)

This little home away from home has been a positive experience, amongst the chaos of some of the forums.

YouTube - Sister Sledge singing We Are Family

Thank you all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread