I hate flys

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwink

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2018
utah
This wouldn't stop what happened to you because it was present tense. I'm glad you posted this because I was beginning to wonder if I am being overly cautious. Thanks to your post, I see I am not.

I keep about five tanks with juice in them on my mod stand. Being paranoid a insect of some sort might fly into the opening and possibly lodge itself in my coil, I keep a tiny wad of tissue where the drip tip goes when not in use.
My kids used to drink a juice that had a small cap that popped off. I do believe I'll be looking for them at the store today.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Letitia

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I'm hoping in time the traumatic experience will leave my thoughts. Then I will be back to searching for a favorite juice or coil.
But you'll always be searching in vain... Subconsciously that barest glimmer of fly grease added just the perfect note to the flavor of the e-liquid. I cry for your torture....
:cry::|:shock:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Holy goodness this is even a THING?????????????????????????????????

OH GOD NO. I mean, I live in Tucson the insects are.... I use little drip tips is that going to help?

I am now TERRIFIED of inhaling an insect holy (censored). I mean, I've swallowed a wasp in soda (drowned, thankfully) but the possibilities here are all MENTALLY NOT GOOD.

I'm glad you are okay. Hopefully the fly is no more and etc.

I may have to quit vaping (ONLY semi-serious)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna

• Optimistic
Reactions: bigbells
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread