I hate Robert O'Neil....

Status
Not open for further replies.

brun019822

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Long island NY
for making such a awesome mod that I had to sell both of my zenesis today! Every hit is awesome I purchased my first reo 2-3 weeks ago a VV reo metallic blue since then I have not used my zenesis or the provari. today my reo mini 2.1 arrived now I cant stop vaping. every hit and im like "wow" my wife and kids looks at me like im crazy!

r8q1.jpg

brun019822

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Long island NY
lol, I got my battle face on fast after reading that title. Still don't like seeing that in print. Might be a better way to get a point across next time. Just saying.......... View attachment 247474

hahaha im sorry but it just reminded me so much of i hate steven singer commercials on howard stern

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
The Original "I Hate Steven Singer" Customer

20 years ago a gentleman purchased a gorgeous diamond engagement ring from Steven Singer Jewelers to propose to his girlfriend. She loved it, and said "Yes, I'll marry you!" However, she would have to wait two decades and have two grown children before he would surprise her again with a beautiful diamond ring to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary. She was so excited by the ring, she gave her husband more than a thank you. Exactly nine months later the couple came to the store to tell Steven about their new baby. The wife proclaimed, "I love Steven Singer!" The man responded, "Here we go again. We're up all night with feedings and diaper changes. I HATE STEVEN SINGER!"

So why do men HATE Steven Singer?
Because women LOVE him...and his diamonds.

from http://ihatestevensinger.com/about-steven-singer-jewelers/history-of-i-hate-steven-singer/

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
My VV Reo Grand is on it's way to me in the post, really worried that it's going to be so good it's gonna make me want to pack my Provari up... silly thing to be concerned about but still =B-)

You need to be concerned. It WILL be that good. You could start writing your Classifieds ad now to get a jump on it. You're going to need the money you get for it to fund your SECOND REO.....

Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread