I hate you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamedemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2010
Illinois
Actually... My Bank account hates you... Personally... I LOVE you...

It all started New year's eve, when I ordered my Blu Cig... Then I read about the shipping nightmares, and the following day, I ordered a 510 with an extra battery and whole bunch of Atties... Got both on the same day on January 6th....

Well, the Blu was used for 3 carts and never again after using the 510 ! While not as convenient, the 510 is AMAZING... Except for the battery...

Then I ordered a PCC and some liquid and extra Atomizers...
Then I ordered some mega batteries and more liquid and cart and atties
Then I ordered more liquid
Then I ordered more carts
Then I went to the pet store to get blue foam
Then used my kids juice box straws to mod
Then I ordered more liquid
Then I ordered the Ego
Then I ordered more liquid...

So now I have like $700 investment and a pacifier that is in my mouth non stop. I vape just like I breath... and now 3 of my friends do the same !

The Ego should be here this week... with more new liquid..

I LOVE vaping. I have not craved an analog since January 6th at 1:52 PM central time....

Reality is... I LOVE YOU guys. Thank you for sharing all this amazing knowledge, and sharing your mods and ideas ! I am in Vape Heaven !

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Congratulations and glad to hear that you're doing so well.

You know that you love it and if I wasn't married I'd probably have spent 5 times as much as I already have on this hobby. I do limit myself because I know that once the mod monkey gets on your back it's difficult to shake loose!

Another success story to add to the list of happy vapers here!

:thumbs:

gamedemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2010
Illinois
On a serious note, I am blessed that the money so far has not been an issue. I am just amazed at the amount spent in 3 weeks.
Funny story, I was at a conference last week sitting in the lobby bar vaping.. and an old friend comes by asking me if I was OK.... I ask why, and he says that he thought I was constantly taking oxygen from my little electronic thing...
I vaped in public, in sessions, and even in the airport non stop... Vapor and all... I had a lot of extra carts, and a lot of people tried it.. and LOVED it... I am like a walking billboard ! I should really think of selling it myself ...

Scott EE

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Virginia USA
hahah.. my bank cut off my card.. they see Money comming out in Cali.. china and florida and shut it off lol... They are not use to me buying off the net ussually just at the atm or a local gas station

Yeah a sudden change in spending patterns will flag your accounts for fraud. Quick phone call should clear that up. I see that as a positive though if my cc numbers were compromised I would want the thieves cut off as well.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Gamedemon, welcome! Initial investment can be steep. I've probably spent about $1000 since Sept on PV hardware, unflavored juices, DIY gear, flavors, and some flavored juices. Actually not a huge issue, since I would have spent about that anyway on daily packs of smokes. And now the spending is down to a trickle. In fact I may not spend anything at all on vaping this month...unless there is a great atty sale...or I finally for for a mod...

Spend wisely up front, and the future will be way cheaper. The benefits I'm getting to my health are priceless, and smoking becomes over-the-top expensive when it finally gets you. I consider my investment money spend extremely well.

Vape on!

gamedemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2010
Illinois
Thanks Kurt... My only concern is that I am a gadget guy... I may never stop spending... For example, while I love my 510, especially with the straw and Blue foam mod, and I am sure I will love the Ego with the long battery life, I am already thinking KR8 ! Do not ask me why...
I am also looking forward to the Tesla Cartridge... lol...oooh and what about that pump that can fill your carts lol... I am honestly not complaining about the money... I Love vaping.... I now hate the smell of analogs... I have had the half pack from 2 weeks ago sitting next to me, and have never even thought of picking it up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread