I have a Honey Pearry Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
A friend had me try this juice awhile back. Curse the day because now I can't live without it. I am willing to sell plasma or whatever it takes to get it. I wake up during the night and think of Honey Pearry. While at work I can't go 10 minutes without a sneak of Honey Pearry. I could probably deal with living under an overpass if I could have Honey Pearry while warming myself by the 55-gal drum fire. All things Honey Pearry. (the Vapor Chef for those not yet affected).

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
After reading this thread, I revisited my Honey Pearry from my first Vapor Chef order. I don't know if it might be the build I am vaping it on, but it doesn't seem like a crisp, clean fruity flavor to me - there's something else that gives it a bit of an off flavor. I need to build a fresh coil or try it in a tank maybe. I really want to like this juice, I really enjoy a few of his other blends, but so far it has been a slight disappointment for me. Not unvapeable by any means, just slightly disappointing.

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
After reading this thread, I revisited my Honey Pearry from my first Vapor Chef order. I don't know if it might be the build I am vaping it on, but it doesn't seem like a crisp, clean fruity flavor to me - there's something else that gives it a bit of an off flavor. I need to build a fresh coil or try it in a tank maybe. I really want to like this juice, I really enjoy a few of his other blends, but so far it has been a slight disappointment for me. Not unvapeable by any means, just slightly disappointing.

A lot of the folks that I know that tried Honey Pearry and didn't fall in love, did fall in love with Black Pom Pom, my #2 go-to juice. I will agree, I have a really old coil with Black Pom Pom and it's about to get the boot. It's just sad to treat good juice that way.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Michael! I feel your pain, my friend. However, I'm currently sitting on top of 75 mls, so if you ever find yourself completely out and MUST. NEEDS. HAVES, I got you covered. I can fill a Protank or two for you. :)

Glad you like it. I understand what you mean, though. I eyeball my bottles as they start to get lower and lower like a lush eyeballin' his last bottle of booze. ;-)

Good, good, good stuff. I also have 70 mls of Black Pom Pom, so if you're ever in need, do not hesitate to ask. That's what friends are for, hombre!

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
I've been hearing good things about it. Does it have menthol taste? I love menthol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yea, no menthol but I like the suggestion rexy said about getting some menthol drops to add if you want. They make another juice called 'coolcumber melon' that, to me, gets into the menthol area a little bit too much for me. Kind of reminds me of toothpaste. Too bad I bought a big bottle.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Yea, no menthol but I like the suggestion rexy said about getting some menthol drops to add if you want. They make another juice called 'coolcumber melon' that, to me, gets into the menthol area a little bit too much for me. Kind of reminds me of toothpaste. Too bad I bought a big bottle.

Yeah, I thought I'd like coolcumber melon, but I didn't so much. It's the mint/menthol thing. I have a sample of Cranapple that smells pretty decent. We'll see.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I splurged a few weeks ago and bought some small bottles of vapor chef, honey pearry included ;) At first I wasn't really able to vape them. All I could taste is their base, and it made my mouth feel foamy? It's about a month later now and they are great. I can still get a slightly odd/different taste of whatever in their base, but their juices are pretty nice now. Plus they are semi-local to me, so I like to support my locals :)

I'm trying to like Honey Pearry and Hobbes Blood right now but I don't know..... I'm giving my Coolcumber Melon a "gigantic steep" as recommended on AllTheJuices.com by one reviewer.

Now Black Pom Pom and Bloody Mango I just can't be without. They were the second and third juices I've found that I always have to have on hand (the first was Grenada) after 8 months of vaping.

I'm also trying to get into PB Nomnoms. I love peanut butter, it smells great but something is off about the taste to me. For a while I couldn't go without Five Pawns Grandmaster but something changed with my taste buds and I can no longer taste it.

I absolutely love The Vapor Chef overall though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread