Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I tried it the last time, it's seems that the coil will be out of shape when I tried to remove the wick from the coil?

It's quite hard to rewick/ recoil a CE4 but ProTank II is easy. If I were residing in SG I would have gear that's easily and legally replaced/ repaired. PV with separate batteries and rebuildable clearomizers. Everything needed to maintain your vape could be legally and cheaply obtained except the juice.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yes, the next step I'll be getting is like what you say. The restrictive part is I'm still a new vaper so I'm still inexperience to the market

As long as you're not smoking it's all good. Be patient, wait for sales...prolly around Christmas is the best time. Plenty of time to research.
Best of Luck and I feel for your situation in SG.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
12mg is good for me cuz i was smoking like 2packs for 3 days

My first PV over 2 yrs ago was a Mechanical Mod. Still looks great and fires as good as the day I bought it. Of course I overpaid at that time...nowadays many low cost quality Mech Mods available. If you have a friend outside of SG they could prolly mail you one. Here's a great sales/ deals site:
Vapor Joes - Daily Vaping Deals

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
If they can mail it in, which means I can buy it in? And the problem also lies in the customs of my country? :/ and PV do you mean like lavatube or the k100?

Yes you could buy it and have it shipped to a friend outside of SG. They could then mail it to you. Still not without risk though.
The LavaTube is quite large and has electronics which can break. APV (advanced personal vaporizers) have electronics in them that are quite delicate and are generally not 100% reliable. The K100- I've read of problems with them.
A mechanical mod has no electronics and is much less prone to failure. Even in the rare occasion a part breaks it can usually be bought separately.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
What is a good combination PV with protank as cler, will be suitable on my case?? Mechanics mod in which you put the batteries into it?

Here's the Mod Forum.
APV Discussion
As far as Mech Mods I really haven't kept up with them. Mech Mods fire at 3.7 volts. They will accept 510 and eGo threaded accessories.

ego2e.jpg

Mech Mods use:
18650 batteries
18350 batteries
18650 or 18350 batteries
and an assortment of other batteries.

If you find one you may like go to YouTube and watch vids by PBusardo, GrimmGreen and
E-Cig-Reviews.com - Electronic cigarette and E-Liquid video reviews, tutorials, user guides and discount codes

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Thanks for all the info shared, roughly know where I am heading now. ��

You're very welcome. Before I forget with these clearomizers there are 2 sizes...for example let's look at the Kanger (always make sure it's Kanger) ProTank. There's a Mini ProTank/ 1.6 ml that looks great on an eGo class PV. Then there's the larger ProTank II that looks great on a Mech Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread