I have an Ego Twist but am looking to get a ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Picker

Sep 9, 2011
Bluff City, TN
Thanks for the quick replies!

I am on their site looking and see that they now have a mini ProVari as well. I am guessing that this would work the same only in a smaller (shorter) package. It looks like the only real difference is the battery, an 18490/18500 for the standard ProVari and the mini has an 18350...the mini will not last as long before needing charged.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
I was wondering also ,,, should i go with the mini or the regular? I vape hard, but i already have a .... load of 18350 batteries.

I think the AW IMR 18350's are rated at 700mah. For reference, on a normal work day I vape about 1300-1600mah per day (about 12 hours from door to door),so I go through a little more than 100mah per hour. 2-18350's might last me the day until i get home, but it would be close. Everyone's vaping level is different, and a lot depends on what voltage and resistance you are using. For me, that's 3.8-4.0 volts at 2.0 ohms (I don't use my Provari at work).

Short(er) version: If you're a heavy vaper, you should figure on going through 3 18350's a day at a guess, and maybe getting into a 4th. You'll need a charger with you, or you will need to carry 3-4 batts along for the day. This is especially true if you're vaping at a higher wattage than me (7-8 watts)

Mind you, all of this is semi-educated guesswork!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread