I have an ordering problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
North Carolina
AW IMR 16340's are what a "whole lot" (the majority?) of peeps on here use in there ST vv's from the research i've done in the last few weeks. at least reading through the ungodly amount of treads i did before i finally decided what mod to buy, and what batteries to use .

I ordered my Saber Touch HP vv this morning :)

and those are the bats i have for it.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
You have to remember, you are not just spending money on a mod, but preserving your life! I look at it this way.
Plus, people who order Sabers, are like the fine people who order pipes and so forth.... Collector items!
I think I'm the only company out there that can customize the way I do... Just to make the Saber just what the customer wants and needs...
Instead of having to choose something off the shelf!

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
You have to remember, you are not just spending money on a mod, but preserving your life! I look at it this way.
Plus, people who order Sabers, are like the fine people who order pipes and so forth.... Collector items!
I think I'm the only company out there that can customize the way I do... Just to make the Saber just what the customer wants and needs...
Instead of having to choose something off the shelf!

You've already sold me :) I agree. I did a lot of research before ordering. Although it did take me awhile before deciding that I could put trust in your company, there is comparatively little discussion of Sabers in the mod and vv mod forums. Everyone is debating Provari, Darwin, LT, and Buzz mods and the Saber comes up only seldomly. Hint hint everyone, go brag about your Saber in those forums and do Sir lawrence a favor. You should see if you can get a subforum in the mods and/or vv mod forums alongside these other contenders. Actually I discovered vapormoon through a google search that first took me to Best e-Cig Mod List | e-Cig Mods Database where I saw the Saber VV and not through ECF where I have been hanging out for awhile.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
The anticipation waiting for my Saber VV is excruciating. Not only that I am also waiting for a mod from Super-T which I ordered a week earlier but will probably get at nearly the same time or later than the VV Saber. Makes me wonder how many offers they get from people willing to pay to get bumped up on the list.

Oh, will people please stop entering the contest, you are greatly reducing my chances of winning.

pounder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
tucson,az
The anticipation waiting for my Saber VV is excruciating. Not only that I am also waiting for a mod from Super-T which I ordered a week earlier but will probably get at nearly the same time or later than the VV Saber. Makes me wonder how many offers they get from people willing to pay to get bumped up on the list.

Oh, will people please stop entering the contest, you are greatly reducing my chances of winning.
When it comes to waiting for a new Saber Touch,we are all like little children waiting for Santa to come down the chimney. I was naughty last year so im still vaping on this chunck of coal.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
It is so cool to see other people out there that are in the Saber Touch and Precise category. True, most people are debating over whos Mod is the best, and almost always they are Provari vs Zenesis (which are gorgeous,but a tad too shiny) etc, etc. Im sure these are fine AVPs, or there would not be such a following. Seems owners of Sabers and Precise super Ts are more of the quiet types, who prefer making studied and well informed decisions. Saber touch owners seem like they dont "go with the flow" because of hype. Saber Touch owners seem more like people who prefer to "look under the hood" and see why and how it works. I do the same thing when it comes to computers and most electronics. I like to fix things and love simplicity and function. Thats why IM a PC person. I like to think for myself, not have things do my thinking for me. It seems im in good company:)

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
It is so cool to see other people out there that are in the Saber Touch and Precise category. True, most people are debating over whos Mod is the best, and almost always they are Provari vs Zenesis (which are gorgeous,but a tad too shiny) etc, etc. Im sure these are fine AVPs, or there would not be such a following. Seems owners of Sabers and Precise super Ts are more of the quiet types, who prefer making studied and well informed decisions. Saber touch owners seem like they dont "go with the flow" because of hype. Saber Touch owners seem more like people who prefer to "look under the hood" and see why and how it works. I do the same thing when it comes to computers and most electronics. I like to fix things and love simplicity and function. Thats why IM a PC person. I like to think for myself, not have things do my thinking for me. It seems im in good company:)
Spoken like a Moon Dweller:laugh:..:thumbs:

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon

Agreed. The Eagle has landed!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread