I have discovered...RY4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Don't even think about claiming discovery first, this is my discovery and I deserve all future credit..:p

Seriously though, how did it take me so long to find my first ADV! it's smooth and can get a real hint of caramel at the end of the hit.

For all the people that have mentioned RY4, I salute you for piquing my interest in why it's a somewhat popular choice.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Don't even think about claiming discovery first, this is my discovery and I deserve all future credit..:p

Seriously though, how did it take me so long to find my first ADV! it's smooth and can get a real hint of caramel at the end of the hit.

For all the people that have mentioned RY4, I salute you for piquing my interest in why it's a somewhat popular choice.

Which RY4 did you "discover"?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Which RY4 did you "discover"?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Er, just says RY4..there are different kinds? Don't do this to me Bryan, I can't purchase more! Well I can, but I shouldn't.

Edit: I may have just understood that you're referring to the liquid manufacture..which would be hangsen, sorry.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
RY4 is kind of like cola. There are all kinds of variations in the mix of brands and blends. You might want to try Welcome to Hoosier E-Cig - The Best E-cigs, Juices, and accesories for some Dekang RY4. $13.99 for 50ml and it's good juice. Great juice for the money.

Order a 1 dram bottle each of Vanilla and Caramel flavoring from Loranns flavorings and you can experience all the variations of boosted flavor in your RY4. Check out the DIY forum for recipes. A tiny drop of each will put a tankful of RY4 on steroids. When I say tiny drop, I'm talking about dipping one end of a stretched out paper clip in the flavor and shaking the tiny drop into the tank.

It's a huge world of flavor possibilities we vape in!

Last edited:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Wow, so i've stumbled across something that isn't as cut and dry as a simple flavour..

i've stumbled across a flavour with all sorts of possibilities, interesting.
well, time i stepped into a new learning experience.

Its a wild ride check out that ry4 round up thread

and enjoy the journey

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Its a wild ride check out that ry4 round up thread

and enjoy the journey

That I will, thanks all!

Edit: just started the round up thread and didn't realise there were so many variations, I've noticed they seem to be available via sites in the states, probably why I don't see much variations of it here in the UK we're slow to catch up to a good thing.

Do most online retailers ship internationally ya think?

Last edited:

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
RY4 was actually my first juice and I fell in love. Nothing really compared after that because the version I had was a very distinct flavor with just enough "butterscotch" aftertaste to appeal to me The next I tried tasted nothing like the first and I didn't like it at all. The third...well, still sub-par. The problem with the original? It was really thick and burned out my coils quickly. Now I just buy local RY4, which is pretty good, and add a bit of butterscotch to it. I am thinking of DIY but failed chemistry and am certain I will kill myself with some god-awful concoction that erodes my tongue and eats through my glass tank. :facepalm:

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
RY4 was actually my first juice and I fell in love. Nothing really compared after that because the version I had was a very distinct flavor with just enough "butterscotch" aftertaste to appeal to me The next I tried tasted nothing like the first and I didn't like it at all. The third...well, still sub-par. The problem with the original? It was really thick and burned out my coils quickly. Now I just buy local RY4, which is pretty good, and add a bit of butterscotch to it. I am thinking of DIY but failed chemistry and am certain I will kill myself with some god-awful concoction that erodes my tongue and eats through my glass tank. :facepalm:

That concoction could probably be marketed as essence of cigarette or something, I know i'd have paid for that back when I was a smoker, hell I did.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
That I will, thanks all!

Edit: just started the round up thread and didn't realise there were so many variations, I've noticed they seem to be available via sites in the states, probably why I don't see much variations of it here in the UK we're slow to catch up to a good thing.

Do most online retailers ship internationally ya think?

Quite a few vendors do ship internationally, but it all depends. Some don't want to deal with customers who have their juices tied up in customs and what not. If you find a vendor that you might like to try, just check their shipping policy or add something to the cart and estimate the shipping. If the UK is not listed as an option, then chances are that they don't ship there.

As for the RY4 Roundup thread, skip to posts 4680-4683 for the latest breakdown of all the RY4s, including links to each review and the big report card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread