The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I have vaped in these SF Bars:

Discussion in 'SF Bay Area' started by shakey ceasefire, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

If you go to metal shows in SF, Thee Parkside is fine with vaping in the club. Boomer the owner sez "I don't give a ****". LOL.

2. leaford

leaford Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Yep, I've done it many times. ;)

3. leaford

leaford Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'm kind of in between the two; I actually LOVE explaining and talking to people about them, but just not all the time. :rolleyes: Sometimes my social anxiety gets in the way, and I just don't want to talk to anyone period. And sometimes it would just be too much bother, like on a bus or in a movie.

But for the most part, it's one of the few things I do get excited enough about to enjoy talking to other people about it.

4. Isla

Isla Full Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Portland, OR USA
    Sorry to necropost but I'm new and didn't think I should make a new thread somewhere. I haven't been to San Francisco for a REALLY long time but will be there for about a week. Anyone who happens on this thread and wants to promote a vape-friendly ANYTHING I am metaphorically all ears.

5. PsychoKat

PsychoKat Full Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Bay Area, CA
    Anyone know if The Knockout or the Makeout Room are Vape Friendly?

6. Phil510

Phil510 Full Member

Aug 16, 2010
    SF Bay Area 510
    I vape at all the bay area bars I go to - usually stealth vape unless I know they are chill with vaping. Here's some notes on some East Bay bars:

-Albatross - First off, a great bar to play darts. I got a lot of friendly questions here about vaping

-Blake's on Telegraph - Vape friendly. The workers and owners know what an electronic cigarette is. They once hosted a vape meetup for a vendor called "Vapor Den", I don't think they have hosted an event recently though. The downstairs area often has dance events with DJs. A security guard once stopped and demanded, "Let me see that thing". I showed it to him and said, "it's an electronic cigarette". He replied, "I know what it is..."

-Albany Bowl (Tierney's Sports Bar) - Another bar where I play darts (soft-tip electronic). I vaped here without any issues.

-1015 Folsom - A nightclub/dance venue. I vaped here and did not have any issues. They have fog machines and some people sneak cigs, so vaping is not an issue

-Kips - A dirty Berkeley bar. I vaped here and people just asked me, "You smokin weed with that thing??"

-Elbow Room in the Mission - I vaped here and it was so crowded and people were drunk so no one cared. I had a few interesting conversations with some hipsters drinking tall cans of PBR.

More to come soon.

7. foggy1

foggy1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    S F Bay Area
    Phil510...please check..I'll send you an PM
    would like to possibly have a East Bay vapor meet
    and while Geoff @ tasty vapors is a great guy;
    I'm not into his style of music / bar thing
    but I'd like to get the dust off my darts :)
    mabe others (including Geoff) would like that too
    Anyone else around like to meet ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.