I just refilled for the first time and now my a.mizer isnt heating , help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
Did you accidently flood the atomizer? Remove it from the battery - take the cart off and blow into the part that connects to the battery (have a napkin on the other side to catch any liquid). Do this a couple of times, put the cart back on, screw atomizer back on the battery and try vaping again. Anything?

CONCRETE RIVER

Mar 24, 2009
Biloxi, MS
Did you accidently flood the atomizer? Remove it from the battery - take the cart off and blow into the part that connects to the battery (have a napkin on the other side to catch any liquid). Do this a couple of times, put the cart back on, screw atomizer back on the battery and try vaping again. Anything?

^ exicuted.

no vape at all, but alot of juice did come out.

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
Njoy's atomizers are known to have issues. When I first bought them at Pilot, I bought 3 sets-- one for me, one for my husband, and one extra. Out of those three kits, only ONE atomizer worked properly. I wrote njoy and he sent two more atomizers I just got today. Even they aren't perfect, I don't think. I'm not really sure yet, because i haven't played with it too much, but I definitely didn't get a great hit from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread