• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I killed a bug with vapor!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I saw a beetle looking brown color bug and I captured it in a glass box with a paper on top. There's air inside and the thing is still alive. So I decided to take a drag, inhale, and exhale into the glass box with the beetle brown bug inside. After 10-20 seconds, it sort of died.

:lol:

It was funny until my brother told "see the kind of toxic you are breathing in? :mad:"

You should have told him: Ät least it died a straightforward death."

Now, imagine if you had smoked cigarettes instead. The bug would have gotten stomach cancer, diabetes, rotten teeth, black lungs and still wouldn't have died. :laugh:

synflex

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Nicotine IS main ingredient in pesticides for quite a while, there's no surprise in that..

In analogs, you'll have the addition of Ammonia (to boost nicotine's effect), and Hydrogen Cyanide (used in gas chamber in WWII), even Polonium-210 (radioactive)..

Come to think of it, it's a miracle that some of us are still alive this day..

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
But hor! I got one thing still not solved...you all mentioned tat the vapour is insecticide to some bugs...but how come I vape ar during a lepak session with my frens I tend to get bitten by mosquitoes more and sometimes its only me who kena bit.. :,(..last time no problem shooing away the mosquitoes , now problem comes back :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread