• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I killed a bug with vapor!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
But hor! I got one thing still not solved...you all mentioned tat the vapour is insecticide to some bugs...but how come I vape ar during a lepak session with my frens I tend to get bitten by mosquitoes more and sometimes its only me who kena bit.. :,(..last time no problem shooing away the mosquitoes , now problem comes back :/

because you have a Provari, and they don't :lol:

"My dream of getting a ProVari has come true. :)"

Ryan Rayna Riaz

Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Singapore
I remembered once holding a spider in my hands and exhaling vapor into it...after around 5 puffs, the spider appeared all dead and shriveled, motionless. But the funny thing was that when I let it go on the floor and give it a gentle nudge, it re-animated.

...so I guess yeah....spiders do get high and perhaps all other small bugs do go into some sort of stasis after some nic buzz :)

When spiders were fed ... and various "medications", lots of weird webs coming from spiders that were high.

Leave the beetle for a while, see if it comes back to life as a walking dead.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
But hor! I got one thing still not solved...you all mentioned tat the vapour is insecticide to some bugs...but how come I vape ar during a lepak session with my frens I tend to get bitten by mosquitoes more and sometimes its only me who kena bit.. :,(..last time no problem shooing away the mosquitoes , now problem comes back :/
You're not a walking-insecticide diffuser, get that straight.

When vaping, e fluid loss will induce a rise in body temp & also increase in CO2 when you exhale e vapour. Thus, you're a magnet for mosquitoes. Mosquitoes don't go by smell, they target victims via heat and CO2.

I remembered once holding a spider in my hands and exhaling vapor into it...after around 5 puffs, the spider appeared all dead and shriveled, motionless. But the funny thing was that when I let it go on the floor and give it a gentle nudge, it re-animated.

...so I guess yeah....spiders do get high and perhaps all other small bugs do go into some sort of stasis after some nic buzz :)
Has anyone told you you're a genius, Ryan...? You're really a genius, buddy!

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LOL, during my childhood i play with ants, earth worms, and eels in the drain....

Nice. I only have a pair of chopsticks during my childhood days. And I have to think of ways to roleplay and use the chopsticks to play imagination games. Just them pair of chopsticks.

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
How I wish my wife would believe that, then she would let me vape in the house... :)

I feel you man... if I was smoking and my wife told me to go out then its ok...but I think I can vape infront of her xD...since most girls dont like the smell of smoke mah...

Always kena the : eeee smelly sia you!*start pinching their nose* then they sit far far away from me in class...like kena outcast sio... walaooo..sad you know... But nowdays those girls nvr reported anything since I have started vaping, so yeah hahaa! I think can uh

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
I feel you man... if I was smoking and my wife told me to go out then its ok...but I think I can vape infront of her xD...since most girls dont like the smell of smoke mah...

Always kena the : eeee smelly sia you!*start pinching their nose* then they sit far far away from me in class...like kena outcast sio... walaooo..sad you know... But nowdays those girls nvr reported anything since I have started vaping, so yeah hahaa! I think can uh

pakcik, girls be smelling me because they think that I have chocolate perfume :p

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
pakcik, girls be smelling me because they think that I have chocolate perfume :p

Ok seems legit! hahaha! High- 5 BROOO!! Sometimes the juices act as deodorant on either mouth or body ....btw once I vaped my Triple 9 juice(its a menthol juice), the girls always ask me : eh you wearing ck/Hugo Boss perfume for men uh!?.... I wish my bf wearing this perfume sia his perfume abit smelly...

always kena that...then i ask my guy frens to smell, and it turns out they say its perfume...I vape the hell into their faces and they were shocked -____________-''... Seems funny that other people think I am vaping juice from Hugo Boss/CK...siao uh vape perfume! hahaha!

If I change juices everyday, they say wah you soo rich buy all exx perfumes...you shud try bro happen to me already xD... I tend to mix with girls who are smokers more than males, cause the course I am in is quite rare to find boys... Do you think thats good for me?..I need to mix with boys too! hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread