Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
My last order (before the one currently in process), I ordered 2 30ml bottles of Hummingbird Nectar. Now I've lost one of them! It was on my dresser with my other juices, and it just disappeared!! I'm the only vaper in the house, so nobody took it...and I've looked everywhere!

Dang...if I had to lose a bottle of joose, why did it have to be my KBV?

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Have you tried replaying what you were doing around the time you lost it?... Mighta tossed it on the bed/ bathroom counter/ normal home for the Nectar/ on top of the washing machine when you had to switch a load over?.....
Next look in the fridge/cabinets etc...You ever find the peanut butter in the fridge and the butter in the cabinent = minds totally on something else lolol.Either way. sorry you lost your nectar

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Have you tried replaying what you were doing around the time you lost it?... Mighta tossed it on the bed/ bathroom counter/ normal home for the Nectar/ on top of the washing machine when you had to switch a load over?.....
Next look in the fridge/cabinets etc...You ever find the peanut butter in the fridge and the butter in the cabinent = minds totally on something else lolol.Either way. sorry you lost your nectar

Nah, when I got it, I immediately put it on the dresser, with my other juices (all my new bottles go on the dresser). I already had a bottle of Hummingbird Nectar open, so I didn't take the new bottles off the dresser.

But, I totally know what you're talking about! lol

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
My Ma would swear by the power of the word, "REACH". Every time something of mine would go missing, "say reach, it'll help".

I totally relate. My bottle of Mint Cookie took a vacation in my room. I looked through my art supplies figuring maybe it got mixed up with other things, nope. I gave up. Figured it was to my own benefit that it would be steeped by the time I found it. Then one day I came across it. It was right in front of me the whole time, but my brain must've rushed in my panic to find it and not registered it as being there. :facepalm:

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
How wide is the gap between the dresser and the wall? Is it big enough for a bottle to roll into and get stuck half-way down? Also, when you are looking under the dresser, look directly behind the legs. If it's nestled behind one of them, you might not see it.

Thanks! There really isn't a gap between the dresser and the wall; it's right up against it. Good idea about checking behind the legs...I checked behind one of them, but not the other.

I swear, there's a ghost in the house stealing my joose!

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
I find that I now have to stop in here periodically and see if you found it........lmao like I don't have things in my own house to worry about!

LOL! I still haven't found it. I'm hoping it will turn up eventually...in the meantime, I ordered a couple more bottles. They better not disappear once they arrive! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread