Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
What? It hasn't turned up yet? If I win the lottery this week, I'm coming back there with a team of people to take everything out of your house, find it, and then put everything back, it's driving me crazy!

LOL...it's driving me INSANE!!! It's really not like me to lose things, so that makes it that much more frustrating when I do!

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
hollyberry just so you know, you are suffereing from a rare illness. Sleep vaping, not a well know illness but an expensive one. You wake up in the morning and your joose is gone.....That or the dang KBV joose vaping ghost is back. LOL

Ha! that is hilarious - don't vape and take Ambien, lmao

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
hollyberry just so you know, you are suffereing from a rare illness. Sleep vaping, not a well known illness but an expensive one. You wake up in the morning and your joose is gone.....That or the dang KBV joose vaping ghost is back. LOL

LOL!

I either need a cure STAT or an exorcist!

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Could it have rolled into a drawer when you had one open? If so, it might have slid under the contents of drawer and be hiding on the bottom.

I checked all the drawers and it's not there. :(

I've since ordered several more bottles, so I'm not going to run out...but it still makes me crazy to have lost a bottle of one of my favorite jooses! I guess I'll probably find it when I'm least expecting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread