I LOST a bottle of Hummingbird Nectar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
It only took 3 months...but I finally found my missing HBN!!! It was in the 2nd drawer down and had lodged itself under/between some sweaters. :)

The mystery of the missing HBN has intrigued me since day one. I almost didn't click on this thread since I thought it might be a false alarm.

So cool you found it. Had you 100% given up on it? or were you always still looking? A Xmas miracle indeed.

Last edited:

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
The mystery of the missing HBN has intrigued me since day one. I almost didn't click on this thread since I thought it might be a false alarm.

So cool you found it. Had you 100% given up on it? or were you always still looking? A Xmas miracle indeed.

I looked for it several times and gave up, but had a feeling that I *might* actually find it someday. :)

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I don't think so. I sleep with all your juices I have on my night table right next to my bed. I guess it makes "sweet dreams"!:D
LOL, great thread and glad you found it. I once lost a bottle of OMG and found it 2 months later under my bed, I was amazed at how that joose changes so much over time! (yeah I sleep with round things in my hand, does that make me ODD?):blink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread