I need an Explanation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantomLord

Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,BC
Whats going on I just made an order and the money was taken from my credit card and I got an email saying theres a problem processing it
"We were unable to process your order completely as a result of problems in processing the payment information
associated with the order.
Issue:
Your order is on hold as a result of payment information."

How is there a problem you have my money I do not like my order being put on hold after I have paid so please explain whats going on

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Payment Notes:
This transaction has been declined.
Hi,
We don't take money from anyone's account EVER...It is processed through a gateway and it either allows us to capture it or it doesn't. Then at 12 midnight the orders are automatically processed through our account. Seeing as yours came up as an error immediately, I would guess there is either a problem with your card or you entered the information incorrectly. You should contact your bank. Keep in mind, our site is has extremely high security settings for your safety, so if you do not enter your name and address exactly as it is on your card it will be declined. But since your transaction says declined and not AVS mismatch, I don't think the address is the problem. Sorry you had a problem and have a great Holiday weekend.
Drew

FantomLord

Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,BC
There was an error and I fixed it "I missed a digit in the number" and it went through after I fixed it just as it should and the payment of $91.17 was taken from my credit card
which is the $88.25 from your site after the exchange rate. On my card it states
04/06/2012 16:42:54 NHALER FARMINGDALE NJUS $-91.17

so you do have the money why is my order cancelled?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi,
As explained in the first email and reply here, your order was declined. When you place and order , your CC company will place a hold on the money until we cancel it. Some Credit Card companies will leave that hold in place as long as 72 hours or more.
You will need to place another order being sure to put the proper information in before you click submit. Again sorry for the inconvenience, but our security settings are really there to protect you and our other valued customers.
Please don't forget to use save5 for 5% off your order. Thanks,
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread