I officially bought an Aegis Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoundedColt8

Aug 2, 2018
This is probably the third time in the last 5 or 6 years that I've tried to jump into vaping. The last couple month's I've learned more than I ever have before, and jumped into rebuildables. My first was the Troll v2, and the other week I grabbed a Wasp Nano RDTA. Before this, I've been using a cheap Vaptio built in battery mod. It's not terrible, and I'm sure it'll still be a good backup device for lower ohm builds, but I think it has problems with voltage regulation and perhaps cutoffs (no screen, just LEDs that tell you what level of wattage you supposed to be at. This is one of the things that has kept me using prebuilt coils.)
But now, I have officially completely jumped in. I purchased an Aegis Legend for just over $50 at VapeWild (Element Vape wasn't accepting my age verification, and I will never send a vendor a picture of my ID. Thank god VW had it for just a few extra dollars, and I got free priority shipping instead of free 5-7 day shipping. A blessing in disguise.)
I also purchased 2 VTC4's and a Nitecore UM20 charger from Illumn, as well as some RBA stuff from MyVaporStore (~30ft 24g KA1, ~30 ft 24g SS316L, some prebuilt claptons as a backup, as well as ceramic tweezers and some Cotton Bacon v2)
I'm enjoying vaping much more than I ever have before and I'm not even using a good device. Once I get my Legend, I feel as if I'll be hooked. But I have no problems with that :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
To find Legend version turn the device off and press and hold the + and - buttons, the device will show the version after about 5 seconds. The current version is 1.2-0710 and can be downloaded at Firmware Download

Thank you also......very helpful.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread