I ordered an ipro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

annah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2009
Virginia Beach
I'm happily in love! Although I am completely in shock at the amount of juice I'm going through. I seem to be somewhere around 8 mls/day. With my ego, I used 3. With the ego T, I was at 6. Now I'm at 8. Jinkies! But it's absolutely thouroughly satisfying. Except for the different flavor, and a little less TH, I feel like I'm smoking an analog! If only they could find a way to get that kind of punch into a little bitty cig sized pv, there wouldn't be any trouble getting people to quit smoking.

Even my husband likes it, and he just started using his ego full time a few days ago. He has an aversion to big pvs though. I'm waiting to see how long it takes him to get used to the appearance of mine, and not think it's a big deal anymore. I'm really thinking about buying him a buzz for an anniversary present soon. I think he would be much happier if he would be willing to use it.

I definately need to buy more PG to dilute my liquids. (I'm thinking a whole gallon- LOL) The 6mg doesn't seem so low anymore, considering. I never understood how people were using so much, but I definately see now. Trying to find a livestock store nearby. The closest I can find is 30 miles away. Need to call for a price, not sure yet if the gas would be cheaper than shipping charges. At such a low mg though, my nic liquid will last me a year or more. LOL.

I'm also looking into tanks to hold me over until I can buy my odysseus. I'm really sick of filling cartos already. Only been 4 days. A regular cartridge definately ain't happening, as fast as I'm burning juice. I think the juice use is worth it though, for such huge amounts of vapor. :)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I instantly went from 3 ml/day to 6ml/day when I switched from stock 808 and Riva 510 to Buzz' VV PVs. Briefly bumped a few ml/day higher for a couple days after I got the tank :)

About 2 months after going VV I dropped from 24 to 20 mg/ml. After about 4 months at 20 mg/ml, I started stepping down an mg every couple weeks, now at 13 mg/ml; I'll probably sit somewhere around 10 - 12. DIY makes this a lot easier :)

annah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2009
Virginia Beach
I'm vaping that much I think because I just like having it in my hand. I don't actually feel the need to vape, or have any cravings. I smoked 2 PAD before, so I'm really just used to smoking all the time. I don't work, or have any activities which prohibit smoking/vaping, so it's pretty much 24/7 minus sleeptime.

I broke it down to see how much nic I was (and had been) getting.
I was using 3ml of 24- so 72 mg/day. Then I dropped to 18mg, still no cravings- so 54mg/day.
On the Ego T I started with 18 (108mg), but realized how much juice I was using, and dropped to 12. That put me back up to 72mg. I was just about to drop that back down when my T atty had issues, and I bought the ipro. I used the T for less than a week of the time I've been off analogs, so I don't think I got too used to the higher nic levels.
I started on the ipro at 12 (96mg/day), but noticed how fast the juice was flying, and dropped it to 6. So that's 48mg/day. Really only a very slight decrease from my original starting point of 54mg.

I hope to eventually get to 0 nic, and getting used to less is the only way to get me there. I also like having the lower nic, because I have small kids, and the chance of something bad happening if they got ahold of it is less if my liquid has a lower mg.

As I said I have no cravings, not even when I get up in the morning. I don't at all feel like I'm suffering. I probably could easily vape less per day, but part of my problem is that there's no "end". Know what I mean? :) There's no official "start" and "end" to the vaping session like there was with an analog. So I tend to pick it up and vape more often than I would have had an analog. I blame it on the need to occupy my hands. And of course, some of it is the fun playing with a new device. My throat isn't sore finally, so I get to play with the wheel today. ;)

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
I instantly went from 3 ml/day to 6ml/day when I switched from stock 808 and Riva 510 to Buzz' VV PVs. Briefly bumped a few ml/day higher for a couple days after I got the tank :)

About 2 months after going VV I dropped from 24 to 20 mg/ml. After about 4 months at 20 mg/ml, I started stepping down an mg every couple weeks, now at 13 mg/ml; I'll probably sit somewhere around 10 - 12. DIY makes this a lot easier :)

Thanks Mark, thats what I am hoping to do with my new Buzz.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
I'm vaping that much I think because I just like having it in my hand. I don't actually feel the need to vape, or have any cravings. I smoked 2 PAD before, so I'm really just used to smoking all the time. I don't work, or have any activities which prohibit smoking/vaping, so it's pretty much 24/7 minus sleeptime.

I broke it down to see how much nic I was (and had been) getting.
I was using 3ml of 24- so 72 mg/day. Then I dropped to 18mg, still no cravings- so 54mg/day.
On the Ego T I started with 18 (108mg), but realized how much juice I was using, and dropped to 12. That put me back up to 72mg. I was just about to drop that back down when my T atty had issues, and I bought the ipro. I used the T for less than a week of the time I've been off analogs, so I don't think I got too used to the higher nic levels.
I started on the ipro at 12 (96mg/day), but noticed how fast the juice was flying, and dropped it to 6. So that's 48mg/day. Really only a very slight decrease from my original starting point of 54mg.

I hope to eventually get to 0 nic, and getting used to less is the only way to get me there. I also like having the lower nic, because I have small kids, and the chance of something bad happening if they got ahold of it is less if my liquid has a lower mg.

As I said I have no cravings, not even when I get up in the morning. I don't at all feel like I'm suffering. I probably could easily vape less per day, but part of my problem is that there's no "end". Know what I mean? :) There's no official "start" and "end" to the vaping session like there was with an analog. So I tend to pick it up and vape more often than I would have had an analog. I blame it on the need to occupy my hands. And of course, some of it is the fun playing with a new device. My throat isn't sore finally, so I get to play with the wheel today. ;)

Way too much math for me. I just vape until I don't feel like vaping.

kingsgame

Jan 25, 2012
Abbotsford
photo (2).jpg just got mine today and i'm in heaven, i was using home built vv box mod from madvapes that i would have to reset every few minutes for weeks waiting but this is epic, got a "blemished one" and its a minuscule variation in the chrome plating that might not even be considered unless it was mentioned that it was blemished. the price for the quality of this mod is outstanding for a vv tube mod that can handle anything put on it without the internal protection kicking in to lay a turd in your vapeing punch bowl. Only problem is now everything i buy has to be stainless and shiny.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
View attachment 75219 just got mine today and i'm in heaven, i was using home built vv box mod from madvapes that i would have to reset every few minutes for weeks waiting but this is epic, got a "blemished one" and its a minuscule variation in the chrome plating that might not even be considered unless it was mentioned that it was blemished. the price for the quality of this mod is outstanding for a vv tube mod that can handle anything put on it without the internal protection kicking in to lay a turd in your vapeing punch bowl. Only problem is now everything i buy has to be stainless and shiny.

Bling Bling.......now all you need is a motorcycle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread