I really messed this up, I need my nicotine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
San Fernando Valley, So-Cal
Ok so last Friday I received some juice from E Juice Vapor but I really messed up ordering so fast that I accidently got 0MG by mistake when I meant to get 3. I got 3 bottles, a 60ML and 2 120ML's. I didn't even realize I got 0MG until the second day of vaping some Bad Drip Lemon Dead I just happened to realize why the juice tasted so good and why I was vaping more often than I normally do so I checked the bottles and sure enough 0MG.

I opened my 60ML already and have no problem just vaping the rest of that while alternating another vape with Nic with it. But I am interested in purchasing some NIC to add to my 2 120ML bottles if I can get a small enough size and if it's cheap enough. I have a 5ML syringe so I can measure it if needbe.

If someone could point me in the right direction and let me know what exact amount I need turn my 2 bottles of 120ML 0NIC into between 3 and 6NIC, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Nude Nicotine is EXCELLENT product, occasionally slow to ship, and offers a FREE SAMPLE (just pay postage). https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/nicotine-sample-request

If you get the higher concentration (100 mg/ml) you'll be able to nic up your own juice for a bit. Just don't vape it directly - and in fact, if you spill it, clean it up quickly and even minimize direct skin contact. Not CRAZY dangerous, but it's very potent nic.

So here's the math. If you have 60 mls of 0-nic and you want to make it somewhere between 3 and 6, what you need is 3x60 up to 6x60 milliGRAMS of nic in the bottle - make sense?
So lets target 5 ml/mg, and say we need to add 300 milligrams of nic (5x60).

So to GET that, using 100mg/ml concentrate, you'd need to add 3 mls (3x100 = 300).
That's IT.

What you'll really have is 63 mls in the bottle now, so it won't be exactly 5 mg/ml, it will be 300/63 s tiny bit under.

Still - your free 15 ml sample will have 15x100 mgs of nic, enough to make 300 mls of juice into 5 ml strength (starting from zero).

Hope that helps!!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Assuming you want to keep the flavor as close to what it is now, I'd recommend getting a small quantity of 100mg. Wizard labs has 120ml for $15.99 while Nicotine giant has 60ml for $12,(plus shipping), both vendors I've had repeated good orders from.

Now for the math - to get approximately 3mg of your 120ml liquids, about 3.6 ml of 100mg will do the trick (.03*120) Doubling it to about 7.2ml of 100mg will get you about 6mg.

Since you need just a small amount of 100mg to get your nic level, you may want to get a 15ml sample from Nude Nicotine https://www.nudenicotine.com/nicotine-sample-request/ as it costs less than five bucks shipped.

Good luck getting your liquid nic'd up!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Haha -"great minds...."....:)

Assuming you want to keep the flavor as close to what it is now, I'd recommend getting a small quantity of 100mg. Wizard labs has 120ml for $15.99 while Nicotine giant has 60ml for $12,(plus shipping), both vendors I've had repeated good orders from.

Now for the math - to get approximately 3mg of your 120ml liquids, about 3.6 ml of 100mg will do the trick (.03*120) Doubling it to about 7.2ml of 100mg will get you about 6mg.

Since you need just a small amount of 100mg to get your nic level, you may want to get a 15ml sample from Nude Nicotine https://www.nudenicotine.com/nicotine-sample-request/ as it costs less than five bucks shipped.

Good luck getting your liquid nic'd up!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Concentrated Nicotine Solution Packets | Liquid Nicotine
100mg/ml and 200mg/ml "shots" of nicotine.
Sapphyre_nic_20.png

5 pack is about 6 dollars.

Cheers
I

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
Jesus, now I know why I don't make my own juice. I really don't understand the math at all. I mean, I do and I don't if that makes sense? Again, I just have 2 120's left and about half of a 60 now.

I don't want to wait long so the sample is out of the question. I visited the sapphire link website and I don't understand what to do even after using the calculator. It says number of packets needed? Well there are 3 different figures??? Do I use one of them or all 3? If there is one thing I can't stand is a website that is unclear..

LCQQJcB.png
[/url][/IMG]

NM apparently I can't post what I'm trying to explain... if you go to the sappire website there is a calculater that gives you 3 different figures.. Do I use all 3 or is it any combination??? Without a clearcut answer on the website I'll wait to hear back from you guys first.

Sorry guys, again, can someone just give me a direct link to a product and tell me exactly what to add to my two 120ml bottles and what's left of my 60. It shouldn't be this complicated but I don't understand any of these explanations.

Please help I'm really discouraged... I just want to make my two 120ml bottles 3mg and use any leftover nic in what remains of my 60. I'm not ordering anything until I know in my mind exactly what to do. Please Help.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
...or if you like the juice, and want to keep the same flavor, buy the same juice in 6mg and combine with the 0 mg, to get 3mg.

With all this confusion I'm seriously thinking of going this route as it's the only route that makes sense to me. Even if I did, I have nothing big enough to mix them in.

I'm never going through this nonsense again.

I thought this was going to be a simple solution like Just add pack A into my 0mg 120ml Ejuice bottle and shake.. I just want 3 mg for my 2 120s. Isn't there a simple solution for turning 120ml of zero nic into 3 or 6mg with one or two packets? That's what I'm looking for, thanks.

Last edited:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I looked at the sapphire site. Those are "or" choices on the pack recommendations. They are based on size (1mL or 2mL size), and strength (10% or 20% Nic)
To bring ONE 120mL bottle of your zero nic e-liquid up to 3mg/mL; you would need to use one of the following options:
-- Four each: 1mL 10% packets
or
-- two each: 1mL 20% packets
or
-- One only: 2mL 20% packet

***Because you have two 120mL bottles to treat; be sure to double the quantity you order.

For your 60mL bottle; if it is is about half full:
-- one only: 1mL 10% packet. (That will treat 30mL)
I do not recommend using the 20% packets for the partial 60mL bottle; because that would require using less than 1 full packet. And, unless you are going to buy a syringe to measure out the correct amount, the potential for error is just to great in my opinion.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
to simplify ....... you need 2 packets of 2ml 20% (one packet per 120ml) and 1 packet of 1 ml 10% for the 30 ish ml you have left of your lemon dead
Unfortunately, Sapphire only sells is 5-packet units.

The cheapest (minimum number of 5-packs) way I can think of doing it (while having the least left over), is to buy one 5-pack of the 1mL 20% packets. Then, use 2 packets in each 120mL bottle, and measure out half of the remaining packet for the partial. A kitchen measuring tablespoon could work in a pinch. 1 Tbs. = 1/2oz. =14.7868mL. That would leave only 1/2 packet unused; and not have to buy more than one box.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
to simplify ....... you need 2 packets of 2ml 20% (one packet per 120ml) and 1 packet of 1 ml 10% for the 30 ish ml you have left of your lemon dead
Totally agree with you and @IDJoel but he has to remember to have room in those bottles to hold the extra liquid so if they are full to the top he may have to vape a few ml to make room(before adding the nic)......just throwing that out there. And then he has to shake the snot out of it to mix it completely.....after putting the lid back on lol.....

:)

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2014
Tacoma

The cheapest (minimum number of 5-packs) way I can think of doing it (while having the least left over), is to buy one 5-pack of the 1mL 20% packets. Then, use 2 packets in each 120mL bottle, and measure out half of the remaining packet for the partial. A kitchen measuring tablespoon could work in a pinch. 1 Tbs. = 1/2oz. =14.7868mL. That would leave only 1/2 packet unused; and not have to buy more than one box.
good point .... but having a couple packets laying around might not be such a bad thing though......in my area alot of the shops will have close out prices of $3 or $4 dollars on big name liquids usually in 0 mg.....

Reactions: IDJoel

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
good point .... but having a couple packets laying around might not be such a bad thing though......in my area alot of the shops will have close out prices of $3 or $4 dollars on big name liquids usually in 0 mg.....
Very valid point. If budget is not prohibitive, and you can foresee a future use, lay up extra. But then, consider buying bulk nicotine concentrate (100mg/ml; or 72mg/mL if in EU restricted areas)(and a means to measure it), as it is much more cost effective/cheaper.:)

Reactions: stols001

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
Thank you so much guys especially to Izan, IDJoel and Rex Everything for the simplifications. I apoligize if I sounded frustrated and sorry for having to take 2 days to come back here.

Ok, I'm going to buy a 5 pack of the 1ml 20% packets and use:

2 packets 120ml
2 packets 120ml
1/2 packet for the 30!

Big Thanks guys.. next time I'll do the homework myself, I've been so damn busy!

I looked at the sapphire site. Those are "or" choices on the pack recommendations. They are based on size (1mL or 2mL size), and strength (10% or 20% Nic)
To bring ONE 120mL bottle of your zero nic e-liquid up to 3mg/mL; you would need to use one of the following options:
-- Four each: 1mL 10% packets
or
-- two each: 1mL 20% packets
or
-- One only: 2mL 20% packet

***Because you have two 120mL bottles to treat; be sure to double the quantity you order.

For your 60mL bottle; if it is is about half full:
-- one only: 1mL 10% packet. (That will treat 30mL)
I do not recommend using the 20% packets for the partial 60mL bottle; because that would require using less than 1 full packet. And, unless you are going to buy a syringe to measure out the correct amount, the potential for error is just to great in my opinion.

Thank you so much for this.. I just had to confirm.

And this ends the thread! Thank you

Totally agree with you and @IDJoel but he has to remember to have room in those bottles to hold the extra liquid so if they are full to the top he may have to vape a few ml to make room(before adding the nic)......just throwing that out there. And then he has to shake the snot out of it to mix it completely.....after putting the lid back on lol.....

:)

This was where I was going next.. since I will only be adding a few ml's I'll vape a little first. I know the more room in there, the better it's going to mix and shake up completely!

Thank you so much for this.. you beat me to the punch! They really should give us more options other than 5 packs.

Kyle Jonsson

Moved On
Oct 2, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I guess the tiny tubes of nic from Sapphire are neat and easy, but you can get 150mls of 100mg nic base from Nicotine River for 9 bucks, and have some left over if needed. It will keep for a long time in a freezer. Just add the amounts suggested above using a syringe. Done.

I bought a bottle of 100mg nic base waaaay before I started DIY. I just got tired of going to my B&M and not finding the nic strength I wanted in my favorite juice. Having the nic at home allowed me to buy whatever was on the shelf, be it 0 or 3mg and amp it up at home.

It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread