Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
i have over 60 flavors ( I’m not doing an inventory to be more accurate than that lol) in boxes and tubs. I’d like to find some sort of little shelves to fit in my juice cupboard- it’s about 14” x 12”.

What are you guys using? Bonus points for pics/ links!

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I have a better temporary system (than before) now but definitely could use a better one. I have 275 flavors with a few more otw. I have mine separated by brand and then alphabetised in a plastic basket or container. Then all containers are alphabetised by brand name. I have these all in a couple drawers of a lockable rolling tool box type cabinet, which I mix on top of. I have animals and teenagers:lol: So I like being able to lock when I leave, etc. Before I started this, it took forever just pulling flavors! Still, I know there’s a better way but this seems most feasible for me atm. Let me grab some pics...

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
First picture is my "lab". The other two are the drawers where I keep my flavor concentrates. I don’t like that I can’t see / read all labels. However, I’m starting to memorise where they are in their order. On the left on top is left over commercial juice from before I started DIY, along with a few accessories, etc. Below that I keep all my bottles, vials, pipettes, funnels, extra baskets & trays, etc. (Pss...I’m mixing atm. So excuse the mess!)
DDA9FA1D-8286-43B6-8E9C-41CBBBC823C6.jpeg
2C034F4E-9C01-49D5-892D-484B081253B5.jpeg
3F8E25BB-CBCA-44D2-9869-EE5286D1746E.jpeg

Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
A214AB6C-ADF5-4BA4-AD3E-600B25627140.jpeg
B3281D60-7D80-4A45-B959-85E04CE4A817.jpeg
Here’s what I have going on now. First pic is the cabinet. My main tub of juice isn’t in there because I have it in the kitchen, mixing up some juice.

Second pic where I have my vapes is nice, and I may just get a couple more of those. I just thought, it takes up a lot of space for how many flavor bottles it will hold. If i could find something better...

I live alone so I don’t have to worry about anyone getting into it. My dogs don’t bother it. And it’s protected from light.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
i have over 60 flavors ( I’m not doing an inventory to be more accurate than that lol) in boxes and tubs. I’d like to find some sort of little shelves to fit in my juice cupboard- it’s about 14” x 12”.
What are you guys using? Bonus points for pics/ links!
I'm using dollar store plastic containers with mating sealing lids. When I mix, I have to take them out of 2 or 3 sealed containers and place them in premade 2 x 10 pre drilled holding blocks (holds 4oz to 5ml bottles along with cap and syringe used for that flavor). The only reason I did not leave the flavors in the blocks is that the caps tend to leak when shaking the flavor prior to mixing. When you have 30 or so flavors outgassing in a room, the smell lingers. After mixing, every flavor is placed back into the correct height sealed container ---- no smells, evaporation, oxidation and all in a cool dark place with no important shelving space taken up.
I guess you could place all flavors on small shelves and have a dedicated room or place the small flavor shelves in a large plastic tie wrap garbage bag.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
First picture is my "lab". The other two are the drawers where I keep my flavor concentrates. I don’t like that I can’t see / read all labels. However, I’m starting to memorise where they are in their order. On the left on top is left over commercial juice from before I started DIY, along with a few accessories, etc. Below that I keep all my bottles, vials, pipettes, funnels, extra baskets & trays, etc. (Pss...I’m mixing atm. So excuse the mess!)
View attachment 742547 View attachment 742549 View attachment 742551
Get some dowel rod from lowes. Cut it to fit front to back and hot glue it so you get a row of bottles. That way they wont roll around and should be easy to read. Just an idea

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Get some dowel rod from lowes. Cut it to fit front to back and hot glue it so you get a row of bottles. That way they wont roll around and should be easy to read. Just an idea
I don’t know what dowel rod is but I’ll definitely research and figure it out. I love it! Thanks:D

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
images

I currently use one of these. The top storage lid has syringes and smaller bottles (10ml) flavor concentrate. Behind that a storage area for my bottles of Pg and Vg, a funnel and 50 ml beaker.

Bottom three drawers store my 30ml and 4 oz flavor concentrate bottles.

Last edited:

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
I actually just keep mine in a cupboard my cats can't get into (and I have more than 60 flavors- not sure I want to admit how many I have, but let's just say that I have more than 60.) But I have a system, and I can grab any bottle I want in at most three grabs, with the median one grab. I just line them up in categories (strawberry, melon, more than one row of creams, lightest to darkest, etc.) When I want a particular bottle I know where it is, and when I'm done with it I put it back where it belongs- the system is a bit more complicated than that, but that's the gist of it. I'd recommend trying something like that out first because 60 flavors isn't really a lot to manage and you're going to have to at least organize them no matter what you do, if you want to be able to grab one at will. My system has the virtue of being very inexpensive- it costs nothing.

Some people swear by nail-polish racks though.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
@Necrospecter , thanks! I’ll have to see what I can find that would achieve the same idea but with something smaller. Or does dowel rod come in smaller widths?
You can get dowl rods in a very wide range of widths. Your local home depot, Lowes, ect, will have a whole rack to choose from.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread