I stick Pico died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icemanxxxv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
KC MO
I bought 5 of these about a year ago. I have been vaping one for a year and decided to press another one into service about 3 months ago and this morning that one died. Screen when black I knew the battery was getting low so I changed it out and the screen came back on. Then I noticed it was pulsing the atomizer without the fire button being pressed. I quickly removed the battery. And reinserted it and nothing blank screen no response. Funny that my first one is still running fine and it got dunked the White River when I wadded to deep and it wasn't in my waders waterproof chest pocket. Oh well still have 4 left.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I bought 5 of these about a year ago. I have been vaping one for a year and decided to press another one into service about 3 months ago and this morning that one died. Screen when black I knew the battery was getting low so I changed it out and the screen came back on. Then I noticed it was pulsing the atomizer without the fire button being pressed. I quickly removed the battery. And reinserted it and nothing blank screen no response. Funny that my first one is still running fine and it got dunked the White River when I wadded to deep and it wasn't in my waders waterproof chest pocket. Oh well still have 4 left.
I only got my pico at weekend, I hope my doesn't does this. I love this mod.
The same thing happened with my first alien, the screen is just blank.

Icemanxxxv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
KC MO
Something really wild happened. Yesterday I pulled the Pico out and put a fresh battery in it and all is well. Don't know exactly why since I tried a fresh battery when it first happened. Anyways been vaping it for a while and no malfunctions.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread