The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How Many Mods Have Died On You?

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by comeonhitme, Feb 19, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I might add, that in this day and age, its pretty rare to find a vendor or manufacturer that provides support for their product after a warranty has expired.

Provape was known to do this. It's good to read that JAC Vapour is one of the few companies that do this today, too.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Chuck64

Chuck64 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2015
    NV. USA
    I had an original istick 50 that started auto-firing randomly as they were famous for doing.

I had a UD Balrog that the switch would get stuck in the on position when pressed.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sketzo

sketzo New Member

Mar 5, 2018
    Eleaf iStick 100w -> lasted me about a year until battery gave up and did not hold any more charge.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. bratz

bratz Full Member

Dec 27, 2015
    11 mods across 3 years. Most are now in vape drawer. Not looking forward to any failure. 1 wonky 510 from RX200. Current longest serving is VT133 for 2 years and counting.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sorrynomore

sorrynomore Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2014
    Out of the 8 mods I own only one has failed....somewhat.The fire button on my IPV Mini went wonky,it fires and then it doesn't.:)
    • Like Like x 1