I think I might have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
eGo Twist is a battery. My guess is the top/head is your problem. It needs cleaned, replaced or rebuilt. Since you mentioned it is a wickless design, I am thinking it is probably a bottom coil unit and the most popular one of those seems to be an EVOD but it could be a cartomizer or carto tank. Cleaning, replacing or rebuilding the "heating" portion is still my recommendation.

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
I see you've got it sorted out and it is the top/tank/clearomizer. You might want to try several different types of tank/head styles to find what works best for you. I prefer Kanger brand EVOD and Protank heads/clearomizers for vapor production and consistency but I like how easy and less messy it is to fill iClear 16 and Vivi Novas.

Changing the ration of PG/VG also affects vapor production and consistency. Thicker, darker & sweetened liquids will gunk up and reduce vapor quickly.

Thanks again, I bought some cartos and a tank along with some juice from Mt Baker. Dropped about 60 bucks on new gear. Shortly after placing the order my eGo went out! Lol, it was the battery. Picked up a new ego as my new gear should be here tomorrow and it works great, can't wait to see how it works with the carto. :)

Next step bottom feeders?

I didn't want to spend all that cash this month, but what are you going to do? I would of spent it on smokes anyway.

Last edited:

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Godsmulligan. You have a great attitude. I am not familiar with carto tank and cartomizers at all. I use spinners and a Joye 510 atty that I drip juice into. It is a manual way to vape, but I love it and get great flavor.

Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on your progress and the right attitude to be successful in your vaping. Congratulations and have fun with it.

So, my new gear came in the mail today, super exited I tore into it and primed the carto, filled the tank and got juice everywhere. I took a few puffs and was not impressed with the Thug Juice or how the Carto smoked, so I swapped it out with the Atty I had them throw in and tried the Butterscotch took a couple puffs and... my battery went dead. LOL

This is why you need a backup for your backup. Now I have to wait for it to charge to see how they really smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread