I think I might have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started off with an eGo twist and a Blu disposable. I like the Blu better, it has more smoke, a nice TH and is just more consistant, while my eGo Twist is is tough stating out when the carto is full, It takes a while before you start getting a decent drag. When the tank is half full it's perfect, but once it starts getting low it sucks again. Sometimes the TH is great, other times it's non existant, yet others it hits so hard I end up couching. On top of this there is very little smoke. I have this thing cranked to 4.8. At first I thought it was just a crap machine but after reading how everyone loves there ego on here I think I might have a problem with mine.

What do you think?

I'm running the wickless and using tsunami juice, if that makes a differance.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Is it one of these?
ego vision cartomizer v2.jpg

e-cigarette-cartomizer.jpg

vivi-nova-mini-kit-2.jpg

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Looks just like the CE5 clearomizer wickles

If it's the CE5 it's rebuildable (CE4 isn't) head can be washed and dry burned or replaced. Also known as Stardust. It's the first pic in Post # 9. It's a top coil clearo which gives a warmer vape BUT sometimes there are problems as the juice must wick UP to the coil. Does it have long or short wicks as per the pic in Post # 9?

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Okay it's a non rebuildable tank with a cartomizer type setup- NOT a CE4 or CE5. They are not very popular. There is a metal tank with holes in it (juice travels thru these holes and saturates the filler) in the center filled with stuffing. In the center of this tube is a coil that heats the juice in the stuffing.
They are similar to a cartomizer+ tank setup but like I said not popular at all. Eventually the coil gets clogged up with juice gunk and cannot fire at it's full potential.

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
Sounds like you like the Cartomizer that is used with the Blu setup more than the clearomizer that you got with your ego twist. You should try one of your blu carts on the twist and see how you like that. Sounds like you might enjoy a cartomizer tank on your twist, which is basically just a cartomizer similar to the blu carts with holes punched in it and stuck inside a tank that keeps it full of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread