I think ill be ordering from a few venders friday....what should i pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
I belive ill be geting a juice pack of 15mls from fancy juice....Ill be also geting some from the plume room as well...I think i have a few i wanna try,but id also like to here from people what they really thing is out standing! I also will be placeing a order to ms ts desipe the long wait times from them right now....I love aiv ill be geting in a bigger order from them friday,so i have them covered unless i love berry lil then ill have to get more or that haha! any help on a vender like ms ts/aiv would be nice! or things i should try from fancee/plume:toast:

joe_n

Jan 30, 2013
Greenville, NC
Heathers Heavenly Vapes!!! I've tried 9 different flavors and l have loved everyone of them. It takes them some days to get the juice mixed and shipped out but it is worth the wait. Most people like Legend from them, my preference though is Heavenly Army and Dragon's Fire. Dragon's Fire seems to have a sweet base to them. Both are tobacco based. If you are not a tobacco fan, their vanilla dream and blueberry muffin is delicious too. I get 100 VG however my next order will be 30/70 pg/vg to increase the throat hit on them. I'm a big fan of AVE's juices as well so I'm sure you would love HHV. :)

Good luck and enjoy the experimentation of the juices!!!

samazon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2012
MS
I belive ill be geting a juice pack of 15mls from fancy juice....Ill be also geting some from the plume room as well...I think i have a few i wanna try,but id also like to here from people what they really thing is out standing! I also will be placeing a order to ms ts desipe the long wait times from them right now....I love aiv ill be geting in a bigger order from them friday,so i have them covered unless i love berry lil then ill have to get more or that haha! any help on a vender like ms ts/aiv would be nice! or things i should try from fancee/plume:toast:

From Fancee Juice - A lot of people seem to love Meese Tracks and Cloudarita. I didn't get either of these in my sampler. Cirrus tastes like toothpaste to me (I like this. It's not a "nasty toothpaste" it's like a "mmm, clean" taste) and I like it. I also liked Macintosh Magic, it's more of a green apple flavor to me though, not a "sweet" apple flavor (there is sweetness, but it's not like, RED apple). Peppered Chocomint is good. I didn't care for the pumpkin spice flavor, but tbh I didn't give it much of a chance (it's a new-atty kind of juice, and I never seem to pick it up when I use a freshly cleaned atomizer).

Keep in mind, I drip, and I drip on top of stuff all the time, so I'm fond of simple flavors that won't wig when I drop them on top of strawberry or lemon menthol, and these don't (I don't advise chocolate after lemon, btw).

Never ordered from Plume Room.

If you want to give some candy flavors a try, I've enjoyed Fuzion's Unicorn Blood, Gumby Blood, and The Edge (which tastes like cola to me, but it's labeled as something else on their site).

I got my bottle of Zombie Apocalypse from AIV this week. I get a lot of cupcake and no strawberry, but that was pre-steeping, so I'm not the one to ask about AIV. I hear amazing things about them.

I ALSO hear amazing things about Bee Liquid (dotcom) on the vapestream site I use. Zombee in particular, and "Schweddy."

Oh yeah, and Mt Baker Vapor is the best price, and their juice is fantastic. My "all day vapes" all come from them - Solar Flare, Lightning - also their Butterscotch gets good reviews, though I dislike butter/cream flavors. $5 for a 15ml bottle is un-freaking-beatable, and it's as good as something you'd pay $8-$10 for.

Last edited:

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Ahlusion's my favorite for many reasons but not sure if they're taking new customers. Kick Bass is great for sweets - try their Gooey Better Cake. And Highbrow makes excellent juice. Ms T is a longstanding favorite of many - I find her juice often too candy-like/artificial tasting but your sweet tooth or wish for novelty flavors might have fun there. AIV's packaging is phenomenally well done, even with little trinkets on the pretty bottles - Zombie Apocalypse is a pleasant, fairly familiar flavor to me - nothing startlingly good but very well done in that category. Heather's Heavenly is everyone's darling lately but I haven't tried those - if I were searching for a new vendor I think I'd try that line first, myself. Ecig juice gets better all the time at the cutting edge; the stuff I thought was wonderful in early 2010 when I started would gag me now. Onwards and upwards!

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
I personally have enjoyed the stuff I have gotten from AiV, HHV, Pink Spot Vapors, and The Plume Room..

I am waiting on an order from Ms T's.

There are some others out there that i have that i havent tried yet but those 4 that i have tried i can recommend and i'm sure every one else on ECf would probably agree...lol

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.

bEST E-liquid that i've had in 3yrs. of vaping is from Vapor......

If you like cigar type there's nothign better then Dark N' Mellow. OMG...it's awesome.
Their Oury-4 is to die for...i mix some dark n mellow with that...and the combo is truly amazing.
Then their Geoff's brew rounds out my top 3 from there...that tastes like Halo's torque 56...all just super smooth, and tasty...rich and complex tobacco's.
Also you get 33mls for $16 bucks...w/free shipping...dude..i would give that a try over everything else..believe me , i've vaped from alot of vendors...and for the most part..nothing stacks up to VB.
enjoy!
Here's Pbusardo on youtube giving his reviews on 6 of their juices.
Here's some of my youtube vids if you want to check em out.

samazon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2012
MS
I personally have enjoyed the stuff I have gotten from AiV, HHV, Pink Spot Vapors, and The Plume Room..

I am waiting on an order from Ms T's.

There are some others out there that i have that i havent tried yet but those 4 that i have tried i can recommend and i'm sure every one else on ECf would probably agree...lol

I myself ordered six sampler flavors from Pink Spot and didn't like any of them (Pink Spot, Swagger, Grape Expectations, Frozen Lime Drop, Black Mamba and Lemonberry Cooler, all of which were spoken highly of by other ECFers). They are in my "try in a couple months then PIF" box right now. They tasted VERY much like alcohol to me. Some people love PS, though, and it may be that their juice will be delicious next time I try it.

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
I myself ordered six sampler flavors from Pink Spot and didn't like any of them (Pink Spot, Swagger, Grape Expectations, Frozen Lime Drop, Black Mamba and Lemonberry Cooler, all of which were spoken highly of by other ECFers). They are in my "try in a couple months then PIF" box right now. They tasted VERY much like alcohol to me. Some people love PS, though, and it may be that their juice will be delicious next time I try it.

I have been on some Raspberry Lemonade ( I let it steep for a few days) ... To me it tastes just like it. But then always tastes is subjective which makes this a great community cause something You like I may not and vice versa :)

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
thanks everyone.....Ive tried alot of what you all are saying...and enjoy them as well....but nothing has yet to "hit the spot" fuzion unicorn is my thing right now....or mountain oaks moutain mist....im looking for something new like mellonish,something i do need to find some kind of tobacco something thats not all gross! ive tried 3 tobaccos,and all three i went plum off,and had to make sure i didnt choke slam my buddy for telling me it was good!....its all hit and miss,some are good and some make me think that i got 50% pg and 50% dung in a bottle

TroopX

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Mpls
www.ThePlumeRoom.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
dang that plume room...they are down,i gotta try that candied cavendish...Ive yet to try any NETS i ordered 3 form goodejuice...a 15 ml sampler from fancee juice....about 90mls from ms ts...and about 90mls from alushions as well also some from mountian oaks(mountain mist) i love that stuff 60mls...and 120 of unicorn for back up....i think im about stocked up now lol i hope the NET tobacco is good...ive cant take the fake tobacco tastes at all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread