I think most e smoker miss the after sense feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
:oops: that why most e smoke mix flavour extract with e liquid?

compare to real cig , after u smoked finished

ur nose still got the after smoking smell.

if u are mentol lovers after smoked finished , the mentol feeling is still within ur nose...

but with mentol cart on e cig , the taste dont stay there and mild to e puff

this is what most miss??

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I dont miss that feeling or the smell but I do miss the light head that first ... used to give me but I can live withought it I am a total nicotine addict though

:oops: For me I feel I not not nicotine addict , cos after smoking marbloro for yrs I changed to low content nictoine cig and smoke for many yrs till now

I begin to feel e smoking seem more enjoyable yup...might or because of the high nictoine content I get from the cart. the mg is more than the real cig I smoked.but of cos real cig got mixture of tar which is bad.

but what I feel is the after smoke sense of feelings here between e cig and real cig

I still haven;t purely smoke flavour extract still scouting and waiting for dr loi comment the products I mention wonder is it suitable for e cig.

brickford too bad in singapore don;t have.
thus I have to scout more to see .

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
The big diff I feel is when I was smoking normal fags I might have say about 4 an hour but now I am using the e-cig all the time so I guess there is something that I am missing but I just seem to know what it is.
Am I right in thinking that a normal puff on a ... has more nicotine in it than an e-cig. If that is right I am a nicotine adict with little will power.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
iceman,we're mostly all as bad as each other....

i suck on ecigs constantly from i get up until i go to bed....and the majority of us are the same...

if youre worried about overuse,then get a few medium or low strength carts or liquid.

anyway dont worry mate,just enjoy it,nothing to feel guilty about...youre doing yourself a favour...:)

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
I thought I was missing something, mainly because the transition was just too easy, so I smoked a hot one (this was back when I started). Enjoyed the swimmy head, didn't enjoy the lingering smell and the debris. Switched over entirely and it's been about 5 or 6 weeks now. It's all just so effortless. 30 years of 20 a day switched off like a light. Still can't believe it.

Emp

BurningChrome

Aug 11, 2008
California
Ain't it great Emp. Day 2 and barely an urge to have a real cig. I noticed that those times when I get the urge is is more activity based that anything else. Like today I cooked on the grill - and when I cook on the grill I smoke. Had an urge, took an few extra drags on the e-cig, and all is good.

I haven't the courage to try a low or no nic cart yet, maybe after a week of e-smoking I'll get up the nerve.

I thought I was missing something, mainly because the transition was just too easy, so I smoked a hot one (this was back when I started). Enjoyed the swimmy head, didn't enjoy the lingering smell and the debris. Switched over entirely and it's been about 5 or 6 weeks now. It's all just so effortless. 30 years of 20 a day switched off like a light. Still can't believe it.

Emp

Emp, I honest-to-God couldn't have said this better myself--right down to the number of cigs per day, the length of habit, and having that final one (before I quit for good) because I couldn't believe that quitting them was this easy.

BC, I will say one thing--after I used these for a week, I thought I'd switch to the low & zero nic ones too. AND MY CRAVING FOR HOT CIGS RETURNED STRONGER THAN EVER. (I didn't give in, but this is when I began feeling the unpleasant feelings of no cigs.)

So I smoked high-nic carts for 3 weeks, then occasionally puffed on a medium. Eventually over the next 2 weeks I went to all medium.

It's been 6 weeks now, so last week I began throwing in the occasional low-nic cart with the mediums. In a couple more weeks, I plan to go half-low, half-medium. In a month, maybe all low, with the occasional medium.

I don't see myself giving up e-cigs, I love these damn things too much; but I DO want to go with zero-nic eventually. I just plan to make the transition as painless as possible! :rolleyes:

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
after a badish day with the e-cig the one when no matter how much you put in and I was dripping like mad and cleaning it out the full flavour and vapour was not there. I think it may well of been a bad cart? I did miss the taste of the e-cig. So maybe I am not that addicted to the nicotine (prob am but wishing I wasn't) I will continue with the full strengh for some weeks just to get completly off real fags. Then I intend to start to drop down in strengh and eventaly quit all together (fingers crossed) I might even if needed use patches or gum after the e-cig just have to wait and see.

KatyS

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
emperor you are so right. I too couldn't believe how easy this was. My husband was estatic that I didn't turn into a biatch like I usually did when I tried to quit. He couldn't take it and would go buy me a pack of cigs to calm me down. I tried to quit so many times was in hundreds. Been 4 months since last smoked regular cigs. Did try reg cig a couple of weeks ago tasted terrible. I smoke med hope to get down to low, like so many of us but don't think I can go to zero, but who knows may happen.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Good to know our experience is fairly common. It's worth emphasising that you need to keep spares, and I'd also suggest different styles if you can afford it. Nothing's worse than your e-cig folding when you really need it - I couldn't last the delivery wait when hot ... spares are available at every corner shop.

Emp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread