Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
I think I keep my pack of cigarettes because it's a trophy for me. I honestly never think about smoking anymore, vaping is so much more fun!

I know I've tried to help numerous people quit smoking. I always carry vendors business cards around with me and post places in my city on my Facebook page that I think are good vendors and cater to various Vaper's needs and even down to what area of town they live in. I also mail my state and federal reps. Only thing I haven't done is join Casa. I'm unemployed at the present time and I'll be going back to college in October so I don't have the extra funds, I wish I could.
From time to time my hubby and I load up our tugboat drippers on our dna 30 Chana/Cana mods and try to fog up the family room with 80/20 juices! We've had a blast blowing vape bubbles and goofing off with our 20 year old nephew! I'm so trying to be the cool aunt :)

zizzlak

May 23, 2010
TX
Great video, we need more of them for sure...

I wanted to quit smoking a;ready by the time my wife told me about an e-cig ad she saw. I was on my 7th attempt to quit. Chantix, Wellbutrin, Commit lozenges, Nicorette, 3 different rounds of patches... Best any of those did for me was keep me from smoking for 2 mos. Started smoking when I was about 15. Smoked for about 24 years. Pack and half of reds a day. I was extremely skeptical and back in 2010 selection was small, prices were high comparatively. Researched as much about them as I could for a couple months before I finally decided to take the plunge. Got my first cigalike in April 2010 with 24 mg carts. Man that thing was a misery. I stuck with it though. In spite of that it took 3 days and I was off the coffin nails for good.

Since then I've smoked one analog just to see if it was like I remembered it to be. Tasted like death to me. I am currently vaping 3mg liquid, mostly DIY, and loving it. I will go down to 0 nic at some point, but I'm not in any rush.

Our job with the FDA right now is to be loud. Keep the conversation going, make our voices be heard any way we can and to anyone that will listen. Let the lawyers do the lawyering, doctors do the doctoring, and the organizations like CASAA keep fighting for our rights with our support. We should all be somewhat worried, but that doesn't mean we should give up fighting the good fight until everything is said and done. I know nobody suggested giving up, I am just sharing my philosophy. At the end of the day I really feel that the genie is out of the bottle on e-cigs. There will always be way, but it's a matter of how inconvenient it will become. I know I'll never go back to the death peddlers of BT regardless of the outcome.

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
I will NEVER go back either. They (BT) are not getting ONE more dime of mine. I will put myself in a straight jacket to keep me from going back to those stinkin' things. Took me 46 years to get here and I am NOT going back.Occasionally, I will think about how one would taste but as soon as the thought comes up it goes out. I will not support the cigalikes or anything BT throws at me. They can spend all the money they want getting FDA approval. I'm NOT taking the bait.

Great video, we need more of them for sure...

I wanted to quit smoking a;ready by the time my wife told me about an e-cig ad she saw. I was on my 7th attempt to quit. Chantix, Wellbutrin, Commit lozenges, Nicorette, 3 different rounds of patches... Best any of those did for me was keep me from smoking for 2 mos. Started smoking when I was about 15. Smoked for about 24 years. Pack and half of reds a day. I was extremely skeptical and back in 2010 selection was small, prices were high comparatively. Researched as much about them as I could for a couple months before I finally decided to take the plunge. Got my first cigalike in April 2010 with 24 mg carts. Man that thing was a misery. I stuck with it though. In spite of that it took 3 days and I was off the coffin nails for good.

Since then I've smoked one analog just to see if it was like I remembered it to be. Tasted like death to me. I am currently vaping 3mg liquid, mostly DIY, and loving it. I will go down to 0 nic at some point, but I'm not in any rush.

Our job with the FDA right now is to be loud. Keep the conversation going, make our voices be heard any way we can and to anyone that will listen. Let the lawyers do the lawyering, doctors do the doctoring, and the organizations like CASAA keep fighting for our rights with our support. We should all be somewhat worried, but that doesn't mean we should give up fighting the good fight until everything is said and done. I know nobody suggested giving up, I am just sharing my philosophy. At the end of the day I really feel that the genie is out of the bottle on e-cigs. There will always be way, but it's a matter of how inconvenient it will become. I know I'll never go back to the death peddlers of BT regardless of the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread